Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreshCutFries

hell, i'm napping right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

my family's house met the cries of ancient battle with gentle snoring

we're not lazy, just conserving our ancestral energy until it needs to be called upon

*me, powering up after 500 generations of collective naptime* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*my enemies, shielding their eyes, shouting* i'm sorry, sir, but we've always stopped serving breakfast at 11!!!

FreshCutFries

i have FOMO, but it's about the dreams i could be having when i'm out skydiving or whatever lame poo poo

FreshCutFries

sleep clinics worldwide have my picture hung up in their lobbies with a big, ominous, circle around it

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Holy poo poo and welcome back thingyman :350: :420: :2bong:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
pls give a warm welcome to tonight's opening act, thingyman and the dapper napperz

alnilam

thingyman we've been trying to wake you up when you stopped posting we were all worried but soon realized you were just napping

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hello, Thingyman! :wave:

Noses run in my family...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

I have 25% napper in my ancestry, so it's okay that I think my city's sports team should keep using its mascot of a stereotypical sleeping man in a nightcap holding a teddy bear

vanisher

remember that program "napster"?

yeah well not to toot my own horn but they named it after me

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FreshCutFries

opioid agonist posted:

Holy poo poo and welcome back thingyman :350: :420: :2bong:

alnilam posted:

thingyman we've been trying to wake you up when you stopped posting we were all worried but soon realized you were just napping

Splatmaster posted:

Hello, Thingyman! :wave:

Noses run in my family...

hi

FutonForensic posted:

I have 25% napper in my ancestry, so it's okay that I think my city's sports team should keep using its mascot of a stereotypical sleeping man in a nightcap holding a teddy bear

lol

Peanut Butter

Wee mannie
flint napping runs in my family. we're v sleepy cavemen

FutonForensic

wazzup & good morning, everybody I'm Matt Trez and you're listening to ZZZ 97.9: THE SNOOZE. i want all you nappers out there to go ahead and SMASH *explosion.wav on soundboard* that alarm, and we'll check back in 30 minutes as we have complete radio silence, which is suicide for a commercially funded morning radio network so I hope you appreciate this

FactsAreUseless

Attracting controversy with my "there's sleepy people and then there's nappers" stand-up set.

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

FactsAreUseless posted:

Attracting controversy with my "there's sleepy people and then there's nappers" stand-up set.

the woke guy in the office re-tells the joke and makes everyone uncomfortable

vanisher = sig champ

FreshCutFries

FlaxAxis posted:

the woke guy in the office re-tells the joke and makes everyone uncomfortable

lmao

Manifisto

I don't see naps, I'm post-nap

my gf once commented that our uber driver was napping and I was like "shh you can't just come out and say that"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Greetings my current status is : Having a nep-nep.

Herr Tog

:same:

Don't hobby shame

Also Don't Anime

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
got fired from espn for describing an exhausted looking women's basketball team as "napping headed"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Touching the nap :butt: