Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Davros1 posted:

Twist: they don't make a movie about Barry, they make a TV show instead. The show we've been watching is a dramatization of the events in Barry's life.

Then we get a post credits scene of the real Barry. Played by someone like, I don't know, Tom Cruise.

Future Man did that joke and it was hilarious. Except in Future Man, all the main characters are white and good looking while the 'real' people are revealed to be various poc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Too late, I believe Future Man already left Hulu and there's no way to watch it. Yay streaming!

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

I enjoyed how Barry got Sally's Hamlet lines in the Mask Collector.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Wittgen posted:

I love how they sketched out Sally and John's life after Barry. A lot of little things that imply more, like how the snow shows they're not in California without anyone needing to make a point of it. Sally is still clearly Sally. She loves being on stage and getting that kind of attention. She needs the validation, but some flowers and a few words from her son are enough. She doesn't need the ego boost of some guy being into her (which is absolutely how she ended up with Barry).

Sally is also clearly a better mom but not necessarily a good mom. There is a noticable sense of distance between her and John, but she is watching out for him in some ways. (Telling him not to watch the movie.)

They're not in LA anymore, plenty of parts of California get snow.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Robobot posted:

Also, he ditched her at the airport. The repercussions of a botched airport pickup can be astronomical.

LAX loving sucks, I'd have to really like someone to pick them up at the airport.