Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
love to use popups to tell me what's going on in the climactic battle THAN SKYRIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

luv 2 see the last battle be a brief and boring dollar store kaiju battle that you don’t even get to participate in

your role in that scene in the temple is basically that of one of the tedious/grating little schoolchildren from a Gamera film, who gets to feign astonishment at all that amazing stuff that’s definitely happening, over there

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Mar 25, 2020

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

SatansOnion posted:

luv 2 see the last battle be a brief and boring dollar store kaiju battle that you don’t even get to participate in

your role in that scene in the temple is basically that of one of the tedious/grating little schoolchildren from a Gamera film, who gets to feign astonishment at all that amazing stuff that’s definitely happening, over there

It literally only took me as long as it did to finish because it never even crossed my mind that the correct strategy would be "just run past the big dude and watch cutscene where you win"

Also, the LP is over but on Sunday there should be a highlight video from the LP put up and I might do a Twitch stream of one of the "good" parts of the game that I'll call out in here before next week as well.

UZworm fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Mar 25, 2020

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I never beat this game because I kept getting overwhelmed by enemies. I had been leveling up too much and in a way that left me underpowered, and I mostly got confused when the big bastard appeared at the end.

Not that I was missing much.

cambrian obelus
Sep 14, 2010

I've never seen a French woman before!
Soiled Meat
Congrats on beating Oblivion, whats next for Mr. Puffles and the Puffles clan?

also, this needs more views:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sP0_x-UCqo

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

cambrian obelus posted:

Congrats on beating Oblivion, whats next for Mr. Puffles and the Puffles clan?

I'm *considering* doing a blind-through of Morrowind because everyone is now telling me it's ACTUALLY the best TES game but we all know what happened last time I listened to people

This is actually what's happening in my brain every second I play Oblivion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
Okay so it wasn't a *real* highlight reel.

But it was BETTER THAN SKYRIM!!!!