Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

bbf2 posted:

Also, calling it now (and I'm sure I'm not the first person to speculate this): the incumbent "Republican" president (forgot her name, but it was a Hispanic name she got through marriage, Montoya or something) will have to drop out of the race for some reason and Jonah will switch parties and the final election will be him vs Selina

Montez (pronounced with a very long 'z' by characters that want to play up how in tune they are with the ethnic voters).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

Henchman of Santa posted:

The one thing that feels slightly off about the abortion thing is that it’s the rare moment where the show comes down firmly on one side of an issue. That might be part of why all those pro-lifers are having meltdowns about it.

The character of Selina has always been progressive (for a middle aged democrat), especially when it comes to women's rights. After all, if men could get pregnant you'd be able to get an abortion at the ATM.
It's just that when it comes to it, she will put aside her own convictions to pursue more power, every single time.

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

Batmasterson posted:

I have been under the assumption that Jonah is going to end up with the Presidency since episode 1 this season, but after this last episode I feel like Richard is a dark horse candidate as he keeps falling up in to bigger positions.

If only he was like 10% less black!