Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm really sad this is the last season but if it's this strong throughout, drat, that's an impressive way to finish one of the best current comedy shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Review is indeed incredible and you all have to watch it .

This episode had some killer lines as well. "She's gonna help like a seagull in a bread factory" or "probably a cheesecake" fuuuck.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I liked the first two episodes but this one somehow just didn't feel right, even thought it was still pretty drat funny.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Spacebump posted:

I still firmly believe the only way this season ends is with Jonah as POTUS and Selena as VEEP.
I think Jonah just had his big moment and from now on will just keep shouting the dumbest and most bigoted poo poo and just keep winning so much we'll be tired of all the winning.

quote:

This season would have seemed absurd pre-2016.

I think they used a 7/11 just to say "hero of 7/11."

https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/722213387128549376

There's no way this is a coincidence, right?

It was a great setup and joke but I have to say I was hoping they'd stay a bit further from reality. Every show and comedian has been dunking on Trump constantly for two years and this poo poo is everywhere. It'd be nice to have some more fictional fuckups instead.

PS. JINA IS A HOAX. NO COLLUSION!!

E: Literally just saw that Iannucci's going to do a sci-fi show with Hugh Laurie :suspense:
https://news.avclub.com/hbo-gives-series-order-to-armando-iannuccis-sci-fi-show-1834226857

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Apr 23, 2019

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Totally worth it though!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
No I meant it for Dan!

But there's no reason it couldn't be a mutually beneficial outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

cant cook creole bream posted:

Man, Andy Dally is vicious. He's the kind of politician the show didn't have so far. A terrifying monster who would eviscerate you with a neighborly smile.
I thought this is what Dan was supposed to be but he ended up pretty tame, while Keith is on another level entirely. I'm really glad they added him for the final season.

moolchaba posted:

I didn't really care for this episode. It sorta fell flat for me.
Maybe your parents are second cousins, because this was a very strong episode, in my obviously correct opinion.