Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
If Jonah doesn't win the elections this show is out of touch with American politics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Selena's story ending as it began, with her as a miserable Veep, would be fitting don't you think?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

DC Murderverse posted:

quite possibly the funniest 15 seconds in television history (not just the line but his uncle's immediate reaction and the pan out to reveal a loving elementary school classroom)

Completely agreed. Scene had me in stitches.

"This is assault!"

I gotta say I was also very partial to this episode's:
"He's tapped into something here."
"Yes, his sister."

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

"Madam, you're going to be drowning in money so dark it'd get shot entering it's own apartment."

I am just in awe at this show sometimes.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

I couldn't stop laughing at that. I'm chuckling again right now just thinking about it.

"I'm going to choke him with that big cock of his, see how he likes it." right before that was great too.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

The Splett mother's side name reveal was lowkey amazing. loving Spelt, I have no doubt one of those letters is supposed to be a double but I'll be hosed before I can figure out if it's the L or the T.

That said, those of you who said this show is all about it's characters rather than commentary on the political scene and also all the characters have been turned into charicatures of themselves are very much right. An Iannucci show this very much is not anymore.

However, Jonah turned up to 11 and fully character focused vacuous no-policy politics is now also a commentary on the political scene. Because that's how poo poo the real world is now.

Orange Devil fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Apr 16, 2019

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Jonah's uncle is legitimately killing it in every loving scene he is in.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Also I just want to appreciate whoever is playing Jonah's wife for coming in so late in the series' run but coming in strong.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Batmasterson posted:

I have been under the assumption that Jonah is going to end up with the Presidency since episode 1 this season, but after this last episode I feel like Richard is a dark horse candidate as he keeps falling up in to bigger positions.

If you were 10% less black I could make you president.

I am rock hard for you right now. I mean it, feel my dick.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

I enjoyed the implication that if Jonah (Airhorn: TRUMP) just had a caring father figure in his life he'd lay off the hateful rhetoric.

I mean, it's probably just wishful thinking, but drat that was still a straight burn if I've ever seen one.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

precision posted:

Jonah's uncle played one of the McCain campaign managers in Game Change, lmao

I also distinctly remember him being not funny in Ghostbusters 2, which means he's either learned a lot since then or he was criminally misused in that movie, because he's easily the only one on the show who's had me spring tears in my eyes from laughter multiple times.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Maybe it's because part of her wishes she could be like her sister?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

I loving loved Dan as an orange Florida real estate agent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Jason Sextro posted:

I was glad to see more tirades from Jeff Kane. I think I'll miss him and Furlong the most. "Gum-recessed face anus" is an instant classic.

"I'll give em 5 minutes before I hit em with bad cop" got me to cackle madly.

Dude is a treasure.