Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

moolchaba posted:

I agree. First two episodes were pretty good, but this one was just out of whack. Still fun to watch overall.

I think you'll find it was the worst ever, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Would jonah as pres be better or worse than what we have now, here, in "the real world"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I've caught a few random episodes over the last monthish but didn't they do a variant on "college educated's not really a thing here" before?

e: Oh I think it was last weeks' preview lmao

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Apr 22, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

precision posted:

What, you got better things to do? There finally an opening down at the truck stop glory hole, pal???

Of course there's an opening. It's his day off

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Tomato tuhmahto :stare:

e: omg.

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 07:04 on May 6, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

pmchem posted:

This. This is how you do a final season, HBO, it’s so good. It’s all on point.

Tell your GoT writers.

The premier was so funny I started watching old episodes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gotta see this comic book movie and I don't care who I kill by doing so. America.txt

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Not quite finished yet but lmao at Ben's ending.

e: No loving way. You piece of poo poo Selina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Chewbot posted:

Just wanted to hop on here and say that the end of Veep has been the anti-GoT. Top notch, brilliant writing, absolutely loved it. I even felt real sadness for Buster Gary and the send-off turning instantly to Tom Hanks was perfect. They tied all the weird threads together (like why the heck is Jonah so important?) in an incredibly impressive feat. Going up there with Arrested Development as a series I'll rewatch every couple years.

It was very good and I've only watched this season and most of I guess the third one. I was way more invested in the characters than in GoT and the Gary frame was way more upsetting than anything I've seen in GoT.