Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

We just binged the previous 6 thinking the show was over for some reason and it was amazing. I truly didn't realize how much I enjoyed the show until we ran out of episodes and I found myself missing it. With the current state of politics I can't imagine that the "plot" is going to get any more advanced than it already has but it has mostly just been a vehicle for the characters and dialogue anyway. I fully expect the show to end with Jonah winning the Presidency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Veep’s insults are like the finest of wines for people who love burns. Absolutely gourmet.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Orange Devil posted:

"Madam, you're going to be drowning in money so dark it'd get shot entering it's own apartment."

I am just in awe at this show sometimes.

It went so quick but holy poo poo there were some money lines, Tony Hale's face, "It's peppermint!"

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Really bums me out that Sue has been MIA for 2 seasons now. I couldn't get enough of the Kent / Sue vibe in earlier seasons and then it just fell away.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I'm wondering if we're going to see some time jumps over the next few weeks. This was the halfway point and she isn't even officially the nominee.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

"He just hosed me in the rear end and he screwed me too!"

"I'm going to go hang myself and I'm not even going to jack off first."

"This is Eric Bill Erickson"

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Atlas Hugged posted:

It's not even the first time he's been fired by Selina right? I thought it fit together well enough from the sudden victory, the balloons, to Selina's new attitude of just doing whatever the gently caress she wanted. Obviously this has been her attitude all along, but at least now she's being honest about it.

Yeah technically he's been fired by her a few times. I think it was more that in her mind now she doesn't need a campaign manager now because she has China.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I WANT LLOYD TO NOT BE MY DAD, also mac n cheese

The Montez Presidency note at the end really seems to be leaning towards the Selina backs Jonah and becomes the VP again play.

^burtle fucked around with this message at 18:00 on May 1, 2019

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Seems so weird that the next episode is the finale and there is so much left up in the air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

"We were in as soon as someone on your staff clicked on bound and gagged asians."
"Damnit Ben.. or Kent... or Gary.. pretty much anyone.. Marjorie?"