Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Batmasterson posted:

I have been under the assumption that Jonah is going to end up with the Presidency since episode 1 this season, but after this last episode I feel like Richard is a dark horse candidate as he keeps falling up in to bigger positions.

Although to be fair to Richard, he actually seems like a decent dude. It was pretty funny that he's going from small town, mostly ceremonial mayor up to Lt. Governor simply because he's not guilty of anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Shneak posted:

I'm now going to be disappointed in any ending that isn't this with Selina somehow winning the nomination and not being able to do anything about it.

I can see Richard falling rear end backwards into this presidency.

It seemed like a throwaway, but one of the reporters asked him how it felt to be a super delegate now. He's going to be the tiebreaker somehow. Or he accidentally votes for himself at the convention, and in a second round of voting he gets enough for the nomination.

I could see people not wanting to vote for Selina or Jonah, voting for him as a spite vote and it snowballs.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Stare-Out posted:

Kent flipping out felt weird to me, it came across as one of those finale moments where you for some reason have to have something radical for every character, and what made Kent's character work for me was that he was this immovable, monotone object that acted as a stark contrast to just about every other character (though Marjorie encroached on that a bit, and also had a freakout moment) which is why his freakout was a bit of a miss for me, as was his being in a biker gang last (?) season, it felt a bit too zany. Shame he didn't get one more moment with Sue though.

I liked it as the final insult to the Jizz Giant. No matter what else Selina did, Kent and Amy would have been on board, foreign interference, embezzling, hell even murder was ok with them. But Jonah loving Ryan in the White House? There are lines even they won't cross.