Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Between the abortion rant and wanting to become president to nuke America, Amy has been this season’s saving grace so far.

Even at its low points, Veep is better than most shows, but knowing what it’s like at its best makes poo poo like the Niger jokes seem even weaker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

great ending. things like the quick ingraham/neo-nazi salute joke and otherwise calm characters like kent and marjorie flipping out about jonah as veep killed me.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

one thing that confused me about that part was amy going from gloating in selina’s face about jonah’s potential victory to begging selina not to place him a heartbeat away from the presidency. chalked it up to a delayed realization, but it felt like i missed a scene.

started from the bottom, now we here. blaka blaka blaka