Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

It's really hard to think of a side character that I wouldn't follow a spin off for. Especially Jonah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Oh drat they're doing the Russian (Chinese) adoption meetings from the worst show I've ever seen, reality.

E: well my as I was watching commentary seems a little obvious now.

Gary is Carter Page, huh?

Grem fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Apr 22, 2019

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Holy poo poo that hug with Gary....

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Phenotype posted:

I mean, I think we're supposed to believe that they never reconciled, given that Selina somehow managed to permanently ban gay marriage as basically the only accomplishment of her presidency. She burned her family, she burned her principles, she even burned poor Gary, and all she got was a fairly meaningless one-term presidency. Even soulless Kent wouldn't follow her in the end. I think it was pretty fitting, everything considered.

Also undoing the one good thing she did, freeing Tibet.

The male soldiers not being able to figure out the vag crypt and then the female coming along and getting it right open, only for the males to gently caress it up again was pretty great, too.