Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Orange Devil posted:

Selena's story ending as it began, with her as a miserable Veep, would be fitting don't you think?

Plus Jonah declared he'd be back in the West Wing as the president when he got fired, so it all makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

^burtle posted:

It went so quick but holy poo poo there were some money lines, Tony Hale's face, "It's peppermint!"

I couldn't stop laughing at that. I'm chuckling again right now just thinking about it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jonah is totally gonna win now that Amy is involved. And the last line is going to be Selena asking if the president called and someone telling her no.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jonah will be the president and Richard will be his Chief of Staff, leading to Jonah being remembered as the greatest sitting president since Lincoln. Just full on Animal House ending.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We're all just ignoring he's from Canada and can't be president right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

pmchem posted:

Also, if you go back to early seasons where Kent was introduced, he was much more passionate and less monotone. I viewed the finale as partly a throwback to old Kent.

When he timed his speech to end when his noodles were done is one of my hands down favorite moments of the entire show.