Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Clubfoot oval office-tessa

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Shneak posted:

That episode had maybe the worst editing of footage onto phone/tablet screens in post I've ever seen.

Oh yeah wasn’t the focus like drastically different to the rest of the scene lol

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This episode was good and this season is way better than 6 which was bizarrely bad. I actually think 5 is the best season but the other Mandel seasons so far are way below the Iannucci ones.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
While this season wasn’t incredible overall (probably the second worst after 6, maybe 1 is worse too but that was forever ago now), they definitely nailed the finale. Selina completely destroying Rhea Seehorn was probably the best moment of the episode for me, and goddamn poor Gary :( everything after the first time skip was perfect too, and I was rolling throughout the Tom Hanks thing.

Really need to rewatch this show soon.