Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

SardonicTyrant posted:

I could swear an episode of season 3 or 4 was Salina trying to decide to be pro life or pro choice and Dan flipping the gently caress out and telling her to pick one.

Season 3, Episode 2 — The President flips from pro-choice to pro-life and Selina has to decide whether she's going to support him or come out against, she considers both sides of the issue. It's a manic episode. I literally just finished watching it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

The Thick of It is on Amazon. Should I watch it?

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

precision posted:

What, you got better things to do? There finally an opening down at the truck stop glory hole, pal???

i mean i'm dying so not really

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

I don't think she regretted loving Dan at all. I think she was done with Dan and decided to gently caress him.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Peter MacNicol is one of the only good things about Ghostbusters II.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

In show, Sue stayed on as personal secretary for President Montez.
https://veep.fandom.com/wiki/Sue_Wilson