Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I feel like for the last 5 years they've had a box specifically for killer jokes to keep until the last season, it's off to such a hot start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

So I'm curious as to whether I'm right about something.

A lot of us will have known Andy Daly from podcasts, Review etc but I'm guessing there's an amount of people who watch the show who didn't.

For those of us who know him, the second Keith was introduced I'm guessing most of us based on the type of characters he plays knew he was going to be a pivotal, and dark character. People who didn't, just thought he was going to be the butt of the joke, b-character who doesn't really do anything and so his turnaround came as genuine surprise. Sound about right?

I saw on Twitter that they put out a photo from a table read or something before the season aired, and specifically blurred his face so people didn't know he would turn up.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

That's neat then, it came up because my friend told me that I 'called it' when I knew that Daly was going to turn into something dark, but it was more just knowing how he's cast usually.

I forgot he was in Eastbound, that's a show that deserves a rewatch but I'm also behind on ever finishing Vice Principals so I should do that soon.