Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

are we sure this is a baby and not in fact a toddler? can someone please verify?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Do female politicians not kiss babies

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Maximo Roboto posted:

No that would be creepy and weird, duh

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Maximo Roboto posted:

they hold them

margaret thatcher, in the babyholder column :haibrow:

tessa may, also in the babyholder column :thumbsup:

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 05:07 on Apr 2, 2019

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
it seems like nobody has had the courage to allow cory booker anywhere near their babies. until then it'll be impossible to tell if he's good or bad

elizabeth warren is a holder

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

^Lmao at that baby's face.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Al! posted:

it seems like nobody has had the courage to allow cory booker anywhere near their babies. until then it'll be impossible to tell if he's good or bad

very happy baby

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

that might actually be a photoshop, but this is a confirmed baby holding, multiple babies held category

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im the woman hovering just behind e-warren ready to catch those babies if neccessary

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
I feel like photos of baby holders can't be taken at face value as we have no way of determining if a baby kiss occurred before or after the image. This might explain the anomalous data of pictures of dictators holding babies.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mrs. Dash posted:

I feel like photos of baby holders can't be taken at face value as we have no way of determining if a baby kiss occurred before or after the image. This might explain the anomalous data of pictures of dictators holding babies.

this is a valid point, and we must continue to catalogue and verify to continuously test the hypothesis if we unearth scum babykissers and pure babyholders

also good point about toddlers and babies, I feel its within the range of the hypothesis so it works out, after all what experiment doesn't have variables

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
keep watching a baby holding picture
eventually observation will collapse all possible probabilities and guarantee that the holding pic becomes a kissing pic

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i know this is a controversial stance, but since kissing a baby is an affirmative act that also involves holding a baby, we should treat every baby holding picture as innocent until proven kissing

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Here's a random king holding a baby

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Lastgirl posted:

This trend is potentially groundbreaking, even we must consider that Gaddafi was too once a babyholder

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

sartre said hell is politicians kissing other people's babies

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Is there a smallpox blanket strategy here?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Al! posted:

That baby’s face has me dead.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I couldn't find a picture of lenin holding a baby but did find this

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
did some googling and cant find any evidence sankara has ever even held a baby

babies confirmed bad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i regret to inform you that stalin is bad now. i take no pleasure in reporting this.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Does it matter if it's their own baby?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

having some difficulty finding example of this phenomena in picture, print, or painting before the 20th century

therefore I believe that babyholding and babykissing both descend from a singular baby-related activity from before that time

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

that might actually be a photoshop, but this is a confirmed baby holding, multiple babies held category

warren looking like a dust bowl mom

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Who started this thing of giving bavbies to politicians, i hate it

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Does it work for adult babies

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Scandal : trunp held by adult baby

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Kurtofan posted:

You could've gotten both with Blake Farenthold.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I can't believe Thatcher was actually good but that's what science shows :dawkins101:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
thatcher knew someone in her cabinet hosed kids and did nothing about it in the knowledge she had total control over him as a result

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Kurtofan posted:

:hmmyes:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Victory Position posted:

having some difficulty finding example of this phenomena in picture, print, or painting before the 20th century

therefore I believe that babyholding and babykissing both descend from a singular baby-related activity from before that time

i dont know how to compute babydangling into the hypothesis! :pwn:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Telephones posted:

are we sure this is a baby and not in fact a toddler? can someone please verify?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:ohno:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the pope, who is after all a politician because they are a head of state, is a major offender

Pawg From Produce
Feb 11, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status/1117568511256276993

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Bernie ahead of the curve on respecting baby personal space baby.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I love how many of these feature miserable looking babies and no intent by the politicians to engage with the baby on their own terms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Telephones posted:

Bernie ahead of the curve on respecting baby personal space baby.

Wow, Consensual President Bernie!!!