Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
egg cup

egg cup

in georges batailles’ metaphorical novel the story of the eye eggs are frequently used to represent the visual repulsion that comes with human perversion. the protagonist simone cracks hard and soft boiled eggs in her vagina, and the unnamed narrator is fascinated with the yolk falling from her body to mingle in the water. later in the novel, the two lovers scoop out a dead catholic priest’s eyeball and remark on its similarity to an egg and give it the same treatment as the literal eggs earlier in the story. they then have sex on the priest’s body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
reserved

Master J Plus
Apr 20, 2010

by Hand Knit
spell eggcup

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
2eggs1cup

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

WatermelonGun posted:

in georges batailles’ metaphorical novel the story of the eye eggs are frequently used to represent the visual repulsion that comes with human perversion. the protagonist simone cracks hard and soft boiled eggs in her vagina, and the unnamed narrator is fascinated with the yolk falling from her body to mingle in the water. later in the novel, the two lovers scoop out a dead catholic priest’s eyeball and remark on its similarity to an egg and give it the same treatment as the literal eggs earlier in the story. they then have sex on the priest’s body.

Oh that old chestnut :rolleyes: how about something different?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

eggcup

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z-XTeyV8Dk&t=10s

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
I always see these at the grocery and wonder

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

They should sell a "plain" version and make a mint

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

just crack and egg? drat, the idea of a balanced breakfast has changed since I was a kid.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

in juzo itami’s 1980 film two lovers spend the vast majority of their time engaging in sexual acts involving food. most famously, the man cracks an egg and the pair spend some minutes exchanging the yolk between their mouths, signifying the lack of demarcation between sexual partners. the yolk eventually bursts in the woman’s mouth.

egg

cup

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

walkin by those and farting as per the instructions

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

egg cup

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
This thread is both artistic and informative

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I just eat the eggs shell and all.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

now see, THIS is the stuff

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Ok but that knight one is super cute. :3:

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
What is even the point of these things? Who would eat an egg like this? How do you even eat an egg like this??

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Super Waffle posted:

What is even the point of these things? Who would eat an egg like this? How do you even eat an egg like this??

egg cup

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Super Waffle posted:

it’s so you can hold it upright and bend over and bite the top off of it and pretend you’re a t rex in jurassic park and the egg is an attorney. this would technicallly make the egg cup a toilet which is fitting since mouth and anus are the the same.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

WatermelonGun posted:

it’s so you can hold it upright and bend over and bite the top off of it and pretend you’re a t rex in jurassic park and the egg is an attorney. this would technicallly make the egg cup a toilet which is fitting since mouth and anus are the the same.

Egg cup.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the egg. you opened it. we came
demons to some. angels to others

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Egg cup Eggs back

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Sumo

egg cup

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

King of Bees posted:

Spock

egg cup

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
gently caress yo cups. I only slurp fresh eggs straight out of the nest while keeping a steady eye contact with the mother bird to assert dominance.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Toast soldiers are the only reason to have egg cups.

Some of the egg cups do look pretty cool tho.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
more of an egg throne than an egg cup, imo

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

given kahlo’s affair with trotsky and dali’s penchant for fascism there’s a lot to politically unpack in this

egg cup

set

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Super Waffle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXvJZq13NM4

Egg cup.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm egg ( except "egg" is spoken out loud and in reverse)

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
raumgestalt bad boy egg cup

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
like my eggs cupped

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT
Egg furniture? Egg ikea? Scrambling for deals? Poaching the clearance aisle? Gonna go home and assemble the albumen? Egg cup.

Gnarly Sheen fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Apr 2, 2019

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

I have one of these. I bought it, and then found out you need to have a special spoon to eat out of a topped egg. I bought one of those actually really enjoyed it. It works better with eggs only lightly soft-boiled.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
eg gcup

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I am extremely upset by the fact that one isn’t mirrored.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Labes for days posted:

I am extremely upset by the fact that one isn’t mirrored.

i am not upset but yeah it seems really easy to mirror and beard one and if you’re the type of person to make a spock

egg cup

then you’d be the one to think of this poo poo

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

how has no one said eggcellent yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I lost most of my

Egg cup

s in the last move. Thanks for reminding me I should replace them. Maybe the sumo crotch ones.