Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I didn't notice this had started or I would have voted Angels just to see what kind of a return Trout would have fetched :lol:

Pete needs to be a scout and I agree about trading Castro ASAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Get McMahon and Martinez - M&M in Miami

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

algebra testes posted:

Gotta grab Joey Bats.

Flip the script, get Joey Bats

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

Two way player!

This

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I welcome our new young star to the majors with a gift basket containing bats.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Gimme the Perez move him to 3B

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

rickiep00h posted:

I, too, cast a vote for bringing the RAIN. Also keep CK.