Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

1) White Sox - I want to see the South Side actually do things, for once, even though they're the South Side, and don't deserve to exist.

2) Marlins - Because we can't gently caress them up any worse than Jeets already has.

My question is, why are the Brewers on the list of choices? They have a really solid team this year, and while they are somewhat old, they aren't over the hill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

I don't have an opinion on any thing else, but I'm curious what it would take to grab some overflow talent from the bigger clubs, like Ian Happ from the Cubs.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Moose, Ryu, and McMahon seem good, sure.

For those curious, just how hard are the Cards and Cubs holding onto those guys?

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

drat it Ryu! We just traded for you, too!

EDIT: Important information at the bottom of last page.

What a loving terrible page snipe.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Changing my vote to Cerda then Carroll. Who needs a DH in the NL, right?

ZeButler fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Apr 5, 2019

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

I say we make offers to Mouse and Span.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

What the gently caress is this timeline? Also, why do the Marlins always do amazing when they get the Wild Card?

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Miz Kriss posted:

This is the best timeline

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

What the gently caress is this. What have we done?

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

WHAT IS THIS SERIES?

EDIT: Update on the previous page.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

8 innings? Holy poo poo. What have we done?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

loving Marlins Wild Card magic. Now to completely scrap the team and go into rebuilding, so that we don't win a world series for another 17 years.