Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

bradzilla posted:

Also don't forget that Cass is so bad that during the Yes lock, Bryan had to literally grab Cass' hand and pull it to his face to make it look like he was trying to get out of the hold.

Someone post the gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you wanna know something interesting. one of the worst ppvs is called WrestleWar from the year 1989. it had ric flair against ricky steamboat for 30 minutes. and every other thing on that card was low to medium quality wwe tv matches. and it wasn't the main event that was good. it was third from the top. it's impossible to watch the last two matches. I'll see you next time when i think of one. don't argue me

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I can't believe Royal Rumble '94 hasn't been posted yet.

Tatanka vs Bam Bam Bigelow (was supposed to be Ludvig Borga but he got a career ending injury so, y'know.)

Completely "meh" match. Pretty much back and forth slugfest until Tatanka wins after Bigelow misses a moonsault.

Quebecers vs Bret & Owen Hart

Yeah okay, this was good. Owen heel turn and the infamous "I kicked your leg out from under your leg" promo afterward.

Razor Ramon vs IRS

Bog standard RAW quality match. HBK runs in and clocks Razor Ramon with the belt and IRS gets the pin, but Earl Hebner restarts the match and Ramon hits the Razor's Edge for the pin and retains.

Yokozuna vs The Undertaker (Casket Match)

Oh dear. There aren't enough words to do justice in describing how bad this match was. Undertaker was about to win when Crush ran down to the ring and attacked him. Then a bunch of other heels ran out and put the boots to Taker. Then some more. And a few more. Finally, about 11 heels manage to get Undertaker in the casket and close it for the win. Yokozuna sits on top of it for good measure. They all wheel the casket up the ramp but suddenly smoke comes out of it and Taker's music plays. Cut to the video wall and we get a weird negative filter of Undertaker in the casket. Suddenly, his eyes snap open and he delivers a promo from beyond the grave (no, seriously.) He then "floats" up out of the casket into the rafters, where he isn't seen until Summerslam when he fights Fake Undertaker. Just....what? Even for 1994 this was dumb. Hell, I was 11 years old at the time and thought it was stupid.

30 Man Royal Rumble

You know the one. This is the one with the dumb as gently caress double elimination finish which led to the frankly ridiculous situation at Wrestlemania X. Although without it, we wouldn't have had the 5* classic opener between Bret and Owen, so maybe you can forgive it a little bit. The rumble itself was okay until the end.

Dell_Zincht fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jun 11, 2019

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Dell_Zincht posted:

:words:

oh yeah? well granny from the B&V show loved this match

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Cavauro posted:

you wanna know something interesting. one of the worst ppvs is called WrestleWar from the year 1989. it had ric flair against ricky steamboat for 30 minutes. and every other thing on that card was low to medium quality wwe tv matches. and it wasn't the main event that was good. it was third from the top. it's impossible to watch the last two matches. I'll see you next time when i think of one. don't argue me

I actually just watched this recently, and this is pretty much on point.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Dell_Zincht posted:

I can't believe Royal Rumble '94 hasn't been posted yet.

Tatanka vs Bam Bam Bigelow (was supposed to be Ludvig Borga but he got a career ending injury so, y'know.)

Completely "meh" match. Pretty much back and forth slugfest until Tatanka wins after Bigelow misses a moonsault.

There's also 50/50 booking that very night as Bam Bam eliminates Tatanka from the Rumble.

quote:

Razor Ramon vs IRS

Bog standard RAW quality match. HBK runs in and clocks Razor Ramon with the belt and IRS gets the pin, but Earl Hebner restarts the match and Ramon hits the Razor's Edge for the pin and retains.

The only thing I remember about this match was that they did the lazy version of the Razor's Edge where IRS would stand on the second rope in the corner, playing to the crowd with his arms out for no reason other than to be in perfect position for Razor to grab him for the finish.

quote:

Oh dear. There aren't enough words to do justice in describing how bad this match was. Undertaker was about to win when Crush ran down to the ring and attacked him. Then a bunch of other heels ran out and put the boots to Taker. Then some more. And a few more. Finally, about 11 heels manage to get Undertaker in the casket and close it for the win. Yokozuna sits on top of it for good measure. They all wheel the casket up the ramp but suddenly smoke comes out of it and Taker's music plays. Cut to the video wall and we get a weird negative filter of Undertaker in the casket. Suddenly, his eyes snap open and he delivers a promo from beyond the grave (no, seriously.) He then "floats" up out of the casket into the rafters, where he isn't seen until Summerslam when he fights Fake Undertaker. Just....what? Even for 1994 this was dumb. Hell, I was 11 years old at the time and thought it was stupid.

I don't know what you're talking about. This part was awesome.

quote:

30 Man Royal Rumble

You know the one. This is the one with the dumb as gently caress double elimination finish which led to the frankly ridiculous situation at Wrestlemania X. Although without it, we wouldn't have had the 5* classic opener between Bret and Owen, so maybe you can forgive it a little bit. The rumble itself was okay until the end.

Outside of the first Rumble, this really is the worst Rumble that isn't booked into oblivion. The Diesel stuff early on is fun and the ending is original enough to work, but it is just so drat boring in-between. It doesn't help that the two top guys are supposed to be slowed down due to going into the match beat up.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Fun fact: the Undertaker floating up to the heavens was Marty Jannety

Luke72w
Oct 28, 2011

Unlovable

Benne posted:

Coming off a mediocre WrestleMania 34, and bad PR with the first Saudi Arabia show, WWE responded by dropping its pants and dumping all over the ring. A complete misfire on pretty much every level, and one that set the tone for the rest of 2018, which was arguably the company's worst on-screen year of the decade.

Was catching up on this thread and this line stuck out to me. When it's over tomorrow night, can we just put the description of the PPV here rather than the WWE Discussion thread?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Someone post the gif

Also they had a rematch and it happened AGAIN :stare:

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Jesus it's worse than I remember

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
From an internet friend of mine, a Bryan and Vinny review of Souled Out '97 with the appropriate footage edited in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fncAyxe1c8E

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Also they had a rematch and it happened AGAIN :stare:

Lol holy poo poo Cass sucks

Homeybeef
May 23, 2008
Maybe not the worst PPV, but a not nice feeling watching the 2000 Royal Rumble. I'm amazed at the number of people in just the first half of the rumble who looked healthy less than 20 years ago and are now dead. Off the top of my head while watching:

Test
Crash Holly
Big Boss Man
Chyna
British Bulldog
Vicesra

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Bumping this thread because I'm watching old shows.

Wrestlemania XI is down there with WM2, WMIV and WMIX as one of the worst Wrestlemanias ever. You can absolutely tell that it comes at one of the lowest points in WWF history in terms of business.

- The show is just plagued with technical problems. Nothing super major, but seeing as I always considered WWF to have much greater production values than WCW, it really stands out. The main culprit is the audio, with the sound in at least one segment just cutting out entirely, but there were some bad camera edits too.

- The show opens with a video package showing highlights from the previous ten Wrestlemanias. As a sign of things to come, all of the clips revolve around celebrities.

- JR has returned to the company, but he's wasted in an entrance ramp interviewer role. This entails him asking wrestlers what they thought of their matches as they go backstage, to which they respond with "I TOLD YOU I WOULD WIN!" or "I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST!" before cutting out because they walked too far away from the mic. So we get more Vince on commentary, with his "ONE TWO HE GOT HIM NO HE DIDN'T".

- The Allied Powers, Lex Luger and Davey Boy Smith, defeat The Blu Brothers in a pointless curtain jerker. The faces come out to a horrific mash-up of Luger's already-bad Made in the USA theme and Rule Britannia. They attempt a dual powerslam spot with the gigantic Harris twins, but completely screw it up and end up dropping them onto each other. The finish comes when the Blus do Twin Magic but the faces win anyway.

- The backstage storyline for the evening has NYPD Blue's Nick Turturro running around trying to find Pamela Anderson, a skit they had already done at least twice before with Bob Uecker and Moolah/Vanna White.

- Jeff Jarrett defends his Intercontinental title against Razor Ramon. The two had an okay match at the Royal Rumble a few months earlier, but this one just stalled. Razor looks entirely uninterested, and Jarrett comes out to near-silence as the heel champion. The 123 Kid gives a pre-match promo that is barely audible. He throws some cool-looking kicks but it's not enough to save the match, which ends in a disqualification.

- Some of the NFL players (not Mongo) cut short but decent promos and Jonathan Taylor Thomas beats Bob Backlund at chess in one of the few entertaining segments of the night.

- The Undertaker versus King Kong Bundy isn't the worst match of The Streak; that accolade surely goes to the match with Giant Gonzalez two years earlier, but it might well be the least memorable. The ref is a real life baseball umpire solely because Vince loves making jokes about the baseball strike (get it, he's looking for work!). The storyline of the match is that the Million Dollar Corporation have stolen the urn, ostensibly the source of Taker's spooky powers. Ted DiBiase, rather than locking the urn up in a safe or something, brings the thing down to ringside. Taker and Paul Bearer just kind of take it back off him in a matter of minutes. DiBiase gets Kama to steal it again, but never mind, Taker just beats Bundy in a plodding six minutes without it.

- Owen Hart unveils Yokozuna as his new tag team partner. Yoko now has a beard and looks EVEN BIGGER than he did before. They beat The Smoking Gunns for the tag titles in a match that didn't have nearly enough Owen in it. The highlight is Owen teasing the sharpshooter for the finish before just pinning Billy instead. Then he does a funny dance with the belts.

- Bret Hart and Bob Backlund have been feuding since the summer of 1994 and the two of them had an entertaining match at that year's Survivor Series. This rematch, though, is simply hampered by the I Quit stipulation. Bret matches are usually defined by their incredible fluidity, but neither man seemed to know what the other wanted to do here. Roddy Piper is the guest referee, and the way in which he gets down and asks them if they want to give up is so hammy that it repeatedly elicits laughter from the crowd. Backlund says "EEEUUUGGHH EUUUGGHH" which Piper just kind of decides means "I quit" and ends the match, audibly confusing Jerry Lawler on commentary.

- Diesel defends his world title against Shawn Michaels in a match where the main action is HBK bumping around Nash. HBK's bodyguard, Sid, is more over than the babyface world champion. For the entire PPV there has been an abnormal amount of photographers at ringside; Michaels inevitably clatters into one and looks legit pissed off about it. Michaels gets Diesel down for the three with a superkick, but Earl Hebner twists his knee getting out of the ring... or something? The camera completely misses it. Sid will later be blamed for it but this isn't evident at all on the live broadcast. Diesel wins with a terrible-looking powerbomb. Also, Jenny McCarthy is there.

- People scoff at Lawrence Taylor vs Bam Bam Bigelow being the main event, but I think it's actually a surprisingly decent match. Maybe even the best match on the card all things considered! The intros have the entire Million Dollar Corporation jobber-jogging to the ring, including Ted DiBiase and IRS which looks really funny. You'd think that Bam Bam would be in line for a big push after this, but no, as far as I know it doesn't really go anywhere. :smith:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm gonna argue that a few Mania shows hold up live but subsequent re-watches kill the magic. The rest are unmitigated trash.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
I'd like to use the existence of this thread as an excuse to repost the edit my friend mildly popular youtube guy RushNerd made of the Bryan and Vinny review of nWo Souled Out '97.

Please enjoy.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

El Generico posted:

I'd like to use the existence of this thread as an excuse to repost the edit my friend mildly popular youtube guy RushNerd made of the Bryan and Vinny review of nWo Souled Out '97.

Please enjoy.

I laugh every time watching this when they get to the point of Hogan posing and walking around as Giant walks behind him.

E: lmao I never noticed Nick Patrick's little "uhhh behind you" point. That's amazing.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Homeybeef posted:

Maybe not the worst PPV, but a not nice feeling watching the 2000 Royal Rumble. I'm amazed at the number of people in just the first half of the rumble who looked healthy less than 20 years ago and are now dead. Off the top of my head while watching:

Test
Crash Holly
Big Boss Man
Chyna
British Bulldog
Vicesra

I am doubting your definition of "looked healthy"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

El Generico posted:

Please enjoy.

I have watched this countless times. It is art.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I'm probably biased because we watched it for Tuesday Nitro a few weeks ago but Bash at the Beach 1999 is the worst PPV I've ever seen, nearly every match on the card is awful. Some highlights include:

Ernest Miller vs. Disco Inferno
1999 Rick Steiner vs. Van Hammer
David Flair vs. Dean Malenko
JUNKYARD INVITATIONAL
The Jersey Triad vs. Perry Saturn and Chris Benoit (Not that bad of a match but it goes on for nearly twenty-five minutes)
Buff Bagwell vs. Roddy Piper in a boxing match

I don't even remember what the main event was, the PPV beat me into submission with an endless stream of bad matches that went on forever or at least felt like they did.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

overmind2000 posted:

I'm probably biased because we watched it for Tuesday Nitro a few weeks ago but Bash at the Beach 1999 is the worst PPV I've ever seen, nearly every match on the card is awful. Some highlights include:

Ernest Miller vs. Disco Inferno
1999 Rick Steiner vs. Van Hammer
David Flair vs. Dean Malenko
JUNKYARD INVITATIONAL
The Jersey Triad vs. Perry Saturn and Chris Benoit (Not that bad of a match but it goes on for nearly twenty-five minutes)
Buff Bagwell vs. Roddy Piper in a boxing match

I don't even remember what the main event was, the PPV beat me into submission with an endless stream of bad matches that went on forever or at least felt like they did.

Oh the card isn't even the half of it:

Terrible matches, and you get poo poo like David Flair beating Dean Malenko.

Oh, and the main event was a WCW World Heavyweight Title match, where champion Kevin Nash defended the title in a tag team match with Sting against Randy Savage and Sid. The person who got the pin would become the champion. I believe this was part of the Poop Feud.

Savage would immediately lose the title to Hogan (of course), because HH must win the title at all costs, brotherjackdudebrotherbrotherbrother.

Fun fact, David Arquette won the same title in the same match type by pinning Bischoff when he teamed with DDP (who was the champion), while Bisch teamed up with Jeff Jarrett a year later.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The No Limit Soldiers vs. The West Texas Rednecks aren't on the list because Swoll ruled and got a lot of offense

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Apr 30, 2020

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I thought we were all in agreement that December to Dismember is the worst PPV of all time?

It's certainly the worst WWE PPV of all time, at least.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dell_Zincht posted:

I thought we were all in agreement that December to Dismember is the worst PPV of all time?

KotR 95 might be worse

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Randaconda posted:

KotR 95 might be worse

Bret/Lawler was okay but holding it in Philly and having Mabel win the tournament was a very, very bad idea.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

BatB '99 was the first wrestling VHS I ever rented out. It's incredible that not only did I continue watching, I became diehard WCW until they closed down and there wasn't any new videos to rent.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
What are the worst Royal Rumbles? I bet there's been some real stinkers in the last decade or so. Haven't most of the worst receptions of Reigns' push been at rumbles?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
99 and 06 were both terrible, with terrible winners*.

*Rey wouldn't have been terrible, if Vince hadn't decided he couldn't ever beat a big man since nobody would buy it

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Answers Me posted:

What are the worst Royal Rumbles? I bet there's been some real stinkers in the last decade or so. Haven't most of the worst receptions of Reigns' push been at rumbles?

'99 is often considered one of the worst due to who won: Vince McMahon

However it has the incredibly brutal Rock/Mankind "I Quit" match which redeems it

Within the last decade though it's hard to top RR14 for sheer awfulness, though the crowd reactions to no Daniel Bryan are pretty funny.

Dell_Zincht fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Apr 30, 2020

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I mean there was the winner of that Rumble match, but there was also the fact they didn't *show* half of the actual match in favor of an extended backstage fight

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

RR 14 was bad, but 15 was probably worse. Just Kane and Show throwing out everyone the crowd liked like bags of poo poo.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Dell_Zincht posted:

'99 is often considered one of the worst due to who won: Vince McMahon

However it has the incredibly brutal Rock/Mankind "I Quit" match which redeems it

Within the last decade though it's hard to top RR14 for sheer awfulness, though the crowd reactions to no Daniel Bryan are pretty funny.

The Rock/Mankind I Quit Match is pretty loving hard to watch now though, and it's pretty wild to think about how Foley was basically working non-stop after the HIAC match against Undertaker about 6 months prior.

The winner also makes sense from a storyline sense, but yeah, it definitely is a case of "the wrestling getting in the way of the writing" that can be quite typical of Russo.

Defiance Industries posted:

RR 14 was bad, but 15 was probably worse. Just Kane and Show throwing out everyone the crowd liked like bags of poo poo.

Yeah, 15 just felt like a big middle finger towards the fans, like "gently caress you, we're pushing who we like, and you're going to learn to love it." loving Vince and his loving spitebooking.

Randaconda posted:

KotR 95 might be worse

Just everything about it is just absolute loving bullshit. You've got HBK, who probably should have won the tournament out right away due to a "time limit draw" against the loving Godfather? Then you have Undertaker jobbing to Viscera, a proper fat gently caress after also getting kicked by the loving Godfather? gently caress OFF. In fact, what in the loving poo poo is this Mabel push? That deserved to get savaged the way it did by the crowd, and honestly, the trash thrown at him and Oscar should have been chucked at the commentary desk as well, where Vince was sitting.

Like, think about how they could have had Waltman, Razor, Owen, Bulldog, Hakushi, HBK, Jarrett and Luger distributed across the quarterfinal brackets.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Business was down, so Vince did his usual, and went to the big guys

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Dell_Zincht posted:

I feel like at some point I remember watching an old ECW show (pre-WWE) where there were more bad sloppy garbage brawls than actual wrestling matches which were pretty mediocre anyway, but to be fair that probably describes a lot of ECW.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

I feel like at some point I remember watching an old ECW show (pre-WWE) where there were more bad sloppy garbage brawls than actual wrestling matches which were pretty mediocre anyway, but to be fair that probably describes a lot of ECW.

Yeah people look back on ECW with rose-colored glasses, but a lot of their shows were pretty sloppy as the in-ring action went. Granted, that fit with a lot of ECW's identity and I totally get why it had the popularity that it did.

This came up in the WCW thread and holy drat hell their summer 2000 shows were just brutal. Great American Bash, Bash at the Beach, and New Blood Rising were all absolutely horrid. The roster was pretty much stripped of anyone compelling, and Russo was going full speed with his bullshit.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Dell_Zincht posted:

December to Dismember is an insulting show, but I don't think it's the worst by a mile. It's entirely watchable.

Answers Me posted:

Every year I update my listicle that ranks all the Rumble matches, but here are the worst ones:

- 2015: Even if you agree with Roman winning, the way they go about it is just awful. The opening minutes are the only part that aren't dogshit.

- 1988: The very first Rumble is incredibly boring and lacked interesting spots.

- Greatest Royal Rumble: Bryan and Braun break records and Titus falls over, but it's just endless filler where nothing matters.

- 1994: I already talked about it on this page, but in-between Diesel being eliminated and the ending, this one is sleep-inducing.

- 1999: I actually like the story being told here and I've never had a problem with Vince winning (Austin needed to challenge for the title at Mania and having him win three Rumbles in a row would've looked bad), but 2/3 of the match is pointless stuff laced with Russo decisions. Once Vince is on commentary, it becomes fine.

- 2012: The roster is so lovely by this point that they go all-in on surprise/joke appearances. It ends with Jericho vs. Sheamus, which is very good, but the wrong man wins.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gavok posted:

- 2012: The roster is so lovely by this point that they go all-in on surprise/joke appearances. It ends with Jericho vs. Sheamus, which is very good, but the wrong man wins.

IIRC they wanted to swerve the fans because Jericho winning/being in a world title match that Mania leaked a bit before

So of course he gets eliminated last, still has a world title match that Mania anyway, and then Sheamus/Bryan 18 Seconds happens that night overshadowing his match's moment

idk which it'd have been (somewhat better or even worse) if he had actually just won that Rumble

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Apr 30, 2020

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Plus Jericho was in the midst of his “‘End of the World’/sparkling jacket/wordless-smiley-high fives for everyone” return gimmick, but that all got thrown away after he lost the Rumble and instead we got the half-assed Punk feud instead.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Plus Jericho was in the midst of his “‘End of the World’/sparkling jacket/wordless-smiley-high fives for everyone” return gimmick, but that all got thrown away after he lost the Rumble and instead we got the half-assed Punk feud instead.

I believe he was the originally planned winner too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Randaconda posted:

Business was down, so Vince did his usual, and went to the big guys

Yeah, it's just that they went with the worst possible option out of everyone. loving Mabel?

KOTR 95 had Sid and Bam Bam involved in the main event, and they had big muscleboys like Luger or Bulldog on the roster. Bulldog was a solid, reliable hand, and Luger, historically, was able to deliver his part when motivated. And poo poo, they even had Undertaker knocking about.

It's just astounding that just about every decision made at the booking level was somehow the worst possible one. They picked the worst talent, they picked the worst winner, they picked the worst outcomes for matches. Taking a step back at it, it's almost masterful in how terrible their decision-making was. The only way it could have been worse was if they decided to book Lawler to win the Kiss My Foot Match clean.

Chris James 2 posted:

IIRC they wanted to swerve the fans because Jericho winning/being in a world title match that Mania leaked a bit before

So of course he gets eliminated last, still has a world title match that Mania anyway, and then Sheamus/Bryan 18 Seconds happens that night overshadowing his match's moment

idk which it'd have been (somewhat better or even worse) if he had actually just won that Rumble

Vince's stupid loving spite booking managing to ruin two showcase events.

WrestleMania XVIII is actually a pretty decent show, and it does recover a fair bit after a couple of hours, and having a great HIAC match between Taker and HHH and a pretty decent match between Punk and Jericho (albeit one that could have been better), but loving hell, that lovely match at the start absolutely ruins the first half of the event. It's just amazing how spiteful and self-destructive the booking had become. I'd say "way to read the room, Vince," but it's clear that he had, and decided instead to double down instead like the senile shitfuck that he is.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Apr 30, 2020