Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
I seem to recall that you can reflect Aganim's shots with the Butterfly Net. Is that included in logic? Can you be forced into a situation where you have to fight him with a net, because you haven't unlocked a sword, but you have nowhere else to go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

SSNeoman posted:

I just recommend against enemizer because those giant spike balls are thrown into the mix, and they can end up in some REALLY loving MEAN dungeon configurations. I would not run enemizer without save state abuse.

They can also appear under bushes. My first death in enemizer was lifting one of the bushes en route to uncle, discovering a cyclops, and immediately taking 3 hearts of damage and dying.

EDIT

On the tracker you're using, it should let you mark which medallion you need by clicking on the medallion itself, at least that seems to work for me. Or maybe right clicking? One turns it on and off, and the other will cycle between "MM" "TR" and "Both"

Veryslightlymad fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Apr 20, 2019

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
The insanity shuffle is... a thing. You'll enter a cave/house, discover a new area you don't want to go to, leave the same exit, and be someplace else. But then when you go back inside, you're back into the area. So it's like this weird one-way door, once.

Also, the first bushes you can enter escape from to find your uncle can lead directly to Ganon. That.... that didn't go well.

EDIT
If it's not too late to vote for sprites, I vote for Celes

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Man, hearing you list off all the changes in Hard Mode, I'm glad I never played it. Mostly because it's an infuriating list of decisions.

Rather than nerf items that are good for lots of reasons and have utility (Hookshot, etc), they just....... took the use out of items that already had limited use already (Boomerangs, butterfly net)? That's more "Asinine" than hard.