Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Am I too late to vote you try to get the screw attack from your uncle instead and then fight Kraid for the silver arrows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

My first time beating this game was actually Keysanity. Uncle gave me a red cane and I had to fight off Mothula at low hearts with fighter sword for progress. Still had more fun than back when I got stuck on ice palace back in the day.

Anyhow, crossworld sounds more interesting out of those two. But my real vote will forever be the SMxLttP one.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

You can't set any of the fancier modes in the SM/LttP randomizer, unfortunately. Heck, you can't even set sword to uncle assured. You can only set if you know Super Metroid glitches (Hard) and if you want the morph ball to be in its usual spot.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

If you're doing a retro run, obviously you need NES Link.

Geemer fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Apr 21, 2019

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

What a wild ride. Congrats!
Look at it this way: at least you sorta made good on your thread title, with the finale being pedestal-locked.

Thanks for showing off all the modes, it was a lot of fun to see what sort of crazy stuff it can pull out. Triforce Pieces is very tempting, but I think I'll stick with Keysanity or SM crossover. Also, don't worry about being bad at Super Metroid, I am too.

The last seed of SM:LttP I played started off amazing, but held a terrible secret: Lamp behind green Maridia shinespark and Moon Pearl on Spring Ball :gonk:. And it didn't help that I was an idiot that forgot to check the extremely available chest that had the bow in it until I'd cleared roughly all of Super Metroid and everything that can be got without bow in LttP. That's what I get for not knowing the dungeon layouts by heart and relying on maps from the internet. :negative:

Game: Your uncle recovers!
Uncle: :skeltal: