Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happerry
Nov 4, 2011
I was hoping the next run would be a Cirno run, but this should still be a hoot. Keysanity... doesn't sound very sane which is why it'll be amusing to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happerry
Nov 4, 2011
I kinda feel I should point out you've ended this session with two heart pieces collected, and two found and past on as 'not worth it'. Since you have two collected, might it be worth going and grabbing those other two now for the extra heart? Not like you've got all the shiny good gear yet to kill enemies before they can kill you.

Happerry
Nov 4, 2011
I'm more interested in Crossworld then enemizer, but I do want to see an enemizer run sometime.

After the Crossworld Run, I'll agree with Aerdan's vote and put mine in for a Retro Randomized Triforce hunt.

Also, complaining about not finding any ranged weapons, 'even a boomerang', is in bad taste when you found a boomerang earlier and passed up actually bothering to get it because 'it is useless'.

Happerry fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Apr 20, 2019

Happerry
Nov 4, 2011
I'll split the vote even more, and vote for playing as Zelda in the retro run! Also couldn't you have upgraded your boomerang in the Pyramid Fairy room?

Happerry fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Apr 25, 2019

Happerry
Nov 4, 2011
I'm surprised it's taken so long, but this is the first seed you actually got the upgraded boomerang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happerry
Nov 4, 2011
If possible, I'd like to vote for using the Zelda Sprite for the finale.