Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Oh man, that sprite is adorable. I might have to play Cirno now.

Also, this is probably my favorite mode because nothing says random like getting totally lost and turned around constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Good timing for the hammer.

I like twenty triforce mode. It's really chill since you're given a lot of leeway for completion.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Happerry posted:

If possible, I'd like to vote for using the Zelda Sprite for the finale.

:emptyquote:

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Veryslightlymad posted:

Man, hearing you list off all the changes in Hard Mode, I'm glad I never played it. Mostly because it's an infuriating list of decisions.

Rather than nerf items that are good for lots of reasons and have utility (Hookshot, etc), they just....... took the use out of items that already had limited use already (Boomerangs, butterfly net)? That's more "Asinine" than hard.

Well, apparently the Hookshot also loses the stunning ability in even higher difficulties. Still a bit wonky, there's a chart of changes right here under the Difficulty Comparison section.

edit: Okay, the eggplant getting chopped up on death is really cute.

Ramos fucked around with this message at 13:55 on May 8, 2019

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

YOU GOT THE POWER OF _____LITERACY______.