Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

SSNeoman posted:

Huh. Neat.

Also is the blue cane basically an all-around improved Magic Cape?

Basically, except that the cape has a glitch where it doesn't use any magic if you're holding on to a wall. You need it to get into bumper cave as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Hirayuki posted:

I was inspired by your Triforce Hunt run to whip up my own ROM, but the customizer keeps failing at placing "prizes" in one of a handful of locations. Boo :(

By the way, what does the CODE line of game items mean at the top of the load screen?

Pretty sure it's a representation of the seed, so you can tell at a glance if you're using the same seed as say someone you're racing.

This thread's got me interested in trying some rando but I thought I should run through vanilla again first. Turns out I've watched enough rando to know my way through the game despite not knowing where anything is supposed to be nor having played it in a decade.