Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Link
Apr 22, 2014
Since you asked, I just finished playing through this seed. I'm not going to comment on it to avoid any accidental spoilers, but overall I found it quite interesting. Also, why didn't you check what the great fairy would fill your empty bottles with? You had just gotten one and the fountain was right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Link
Apr 22, 2014
Crossworld

Enemizer doesn't sound as interesting as that.

Blue Link
Apr 22, 2014
Brave? No, not really. Less skilled at the game than I thought myself to be and too curious to see how far I could get before getting a sword upgrade with Link's uncle?

Absolutely. It was the second hardest seed I ever played and the hardest I ever finished. The aforementioned curiosity also caused me to defeat a boss swordless, a surprisingly fun experience that I do not recommend to anyone who is playing along. I had a lot of fun playing this seed, but that probably wouldn't be the case if you had chosen any difficulty above hard.

Blue Link
Apr 22, 2014
I believe I can answer that. I searched for it back when I played that seed and it appears to be Seph's Entrance Rando tracker. I hope this information helps you.