Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I got a clip of someone's run that actually did have a Master Ice Rod a few months ago. And EmoTracker is good civilization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Inverted, Marisa

time to steal borrow everything that's not nailed down

RickVoid posted:

Inverted, Samus

The Samus sprite has the best dark world version, it's so good.

Dark World sprites in Inverted only show up if you get to the Light World without the moon pearl.

AweStriker fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Apr 3, 2019

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Another important location name is Paradox Cave, the cave system on the east half of Death Mountain in the light world. That one gets its name because its entrances, exits, and size don't really match up well.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I like Crossworld first.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Random Swords Retro Triforce Hunt sounds good to me too