Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
Lmao l00k pet island I bought a dachshund bc frankies dead

He got messed up legs bc I bought him from a byb hoarder and then I called animal control on the hoarder. I hope the rest of his family is no longer living in pee crates. He's like literally my fav dog I've ever owned lmao and it's a BYBd weenie dog. It's 2019 who cares.

Well thanks for checking out my post PI I'll see u guys next time :solanadumb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Pit seems to like their new friend!

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Resting Lich Face posted:

Pit seems to like their new friend!

He's getting older (turned 9 in Feb.) and was d e v a s t a t e d when my Boston that he'd grown up with died, but he's also dog aggressive with dogs he doesn't know/thinks are rude so I spent a year and a half Not Getting Dogs until he got so lonely it was having a massive affect on his emotional health and I had to get him a buddy. I was scared to death they were going to hate each other but yeah they've bonded pretty well. V much relieved.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
We have a dog like that but there's never been issue introducing her to new furry family members. They really really key into your attitude because you're the pack leader.

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Supercondescending posted:

Lmao l00k pet island I bought a dachshund bc frankies dead

you did the right thing

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Is your pibble Moses, or do I disremember? Anyway, cool companion wiener dog for him, I'm glad they bonded right.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Is your pibble Moses, or do I disremember? Anyway, cool companion wiener dog for him, I'm glad they bonded right.

Yep, that's him!

Warm Fish Salad
Dec 16, 2016

You Compleat Me
Dachshunds are loving rad, any dog that was bred to go to ground after loving BADGERS is alright in my book. Little dog sass and big dog bravery, and cute lil snoots. Also Pin looks so gray WTF. 9 years old??? How???? I am an Old

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
More pics imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Eifert Posting posted:

More pics imo.

Yeah.

Weenies rule, it’s not their fault they were BYB.

All dogs deserve love and all crazy and uncaring breeders deserve the guillotine