Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
yes the episode was great and all but can we get more jabami yumeko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Centzon Totochtin posted:

yes the episode was great and all but can we get more jabami yumeko

Ah hell yes we got the jabami yumeko demon slayer

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
In a way, every battle with a demon is a gamble of sorts so Shinobu is compulsive gambler in voice and temperament

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
All these hashiras look like dangan ronpa characters

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

isn't this a screenshot from that "my roommate is a cat" anime

ok close enough

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

dogsicle posted:

i wish inosuke got cool sword effects

or even any moves to show off at all in the early part of the story

Why would they bothering giving cool effects to a weak character

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I'm anime only but I read that as a result of being constantly in a state of total concentration breathing which is why a bunch of the hashiras have the same pupilless eyes

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
From training arc to TRAIN-ING ARC

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
yeah episode 1 reveals the deep lore of "why rengoku got all them bentos"

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
is this guy the first mormon hashira

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
One wife did look like inosuke with longer hair tho

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I think it'd be a good gag if all the wrong names inosuke calls tanjiro ended up being the name of his ancestors

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
How many hashiras would it take to beat goku

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I know it's 100 percent not intentional but it's very funny that the only guy with a gun seems to be kept alive through thoughts and prayers (he was reciting Buddhist prayers the first couple of times he got grievously injured right)

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

GateOfD posted:

the shriek Akane gave out when Aqua pulled her from the ledge that she was gonna jump was so well delivered, since she had no idea if she was being attacked by one of her haters.

Yeah totally man

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
So is the face tattoo thing like going super saiyin?

Also I thought those dragon/snake heads were like stone or dirt but I guess they're wood

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
How old is tokito supposed to be, gyokko called him 10 but I think he was just trying to get under his skin

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Is Oprah handing out red marks to everyone in the demon slayer corps

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Daily diet
Bowls of Udon #15
Bowls of Rice #20
Sakura rice balls #170
Someone who is good at dieting please help me fix my hair color, my marriage prospects are dying

Eat less Sakura rice balls

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Shouldn't they be relocating the swordsmith village instead of rebuilding it since the demons know where it is now and can just attack it again or am I missing something