Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Post people who should probably have their head shoved into a toilet and flushed. Other than the OP (obviously).

Ill start: Tom Brady

oK go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe
The frickin Pope

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Ted Cruz

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Ted Rabinowicz

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Tom cruise

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Bowsur

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
That dude on the My Pillow commercials on tv.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

people who walk in a row like 5 wide really slowly and block the entire sidewalk

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
people who come to my place of business (the locker room stalls)

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Actually, the OP isn't such an obvious exception

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Ben Shapiro.
Ed Markey.
Ajit Pai.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ASenileAnimal posted:

people who walk in a row like 5 wide really slowly and block the entire sidewalk

i have a deep hatred for these people

also people who dont return their shopping carts to the designated return area

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Girls that do selfies with the casket at a funeral. Yeah, I've seen it more than once.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Girls that do selfies with the casket at a funeral. Yeah, I've seen it more than once.

lol

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

loving shameful. Next time you see this, stick the bitch's head in the coffin then give her the swirlie.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

ASenileAnimal posted:

or groups of three which walk in a stupid zig-zag trail and make it impossible to walk past them without accidentally bumping into them.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Jimmy Fallon.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

BigBadSteve posted:

loving shameful. Next time you see this, stick the bitch's head in the coffin then give her the swirlie.

The ol’ coffin swirlie

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

unpleasantly turgid posted:

or groups of three which walk in a stupid zig-zag trail and make it impossible to walk past them without accidentally bumping into them.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's been stuck behind just 2 really fat people

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

fakeaccount posted:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's been stuck behind just 2 really fat people

Nope, I to have shopped at a Walmart.

Misc
Sep 19, 2008

please immortal technique, throw lin manuel miranda into a trash can again

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Make sure you don't lock him in a locker because he'll start rapping and it will echo down the hallways.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Politicians

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Andy Dick
Bill Maher
Clay Aiken if he's still alive
Duck Dynasty dad guy
Edward Furlong
Fred Armisen
Guy Fieri
Henry Kissinger
Ivana Trump
J.J. Abrams
Kenny Chesney
Lance Armstrong
Meaghan McCain
Nancy Grace
Oz, Dr.
Phil, Dr.
Quentin Tarantino
Rob Thomas
Sylvester Stallone
Ted Nugent
Pick one
Vince McMahon
Winona Ryder
Xavid Miscavige (sic)
"Yeet" as a thing
Zac Efron

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

ASenileAnimal posted:

people who stand in a group in the middle of the sidewalk or hallway and effectively block it without in anyway showing they realize it or care

people who are walking normally and then just stop all of a sudden to look at their phone or some poo poo without even for a second considering someone might be behind them

people who while walking all of a sudden rapidly turn or change direction without even for a second considering they might bump into another person

also apply this general level of obliviousness to driving and fuckin super swirlie them too

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
the guy who i called out for throwing a bag of dog poo poo into my apartment's recycling bin yesterday who replied, and i quote, "yeah it's ok, it is recyclable"

i then proceeded to fish out the bag of dog poo poo from the bin to further realize to my horror and absolute rage towards this person that he did not even bother to tie off his bag of dogshit
actually this dude is too terrible for a super swirlie, skip to :thermidor:

the people in my apartment building who throw away food like fruit and donuts and packages of rotten vegetables or whatever in our dumpster without putting them in a garbage bag first. what is next, just drop straight spoiled raw meat into it? bag your loving trash you absolute pieces of poo poo

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Reddit ceo guy

https://twitter.com/joannastern/status/1115252294956851200

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
People in busy airports that stop in the middle of 40k people walking, just to look around a gawk.

Grudgerm
May 4, 2012

by Reene
Jerry Seinfeld

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
You could swirlie any of these people but you could also pour soup over their head ya know

Grudgerm
May 4, 2012

by Reene
Axel Rose

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Relayer posted:

You could swirlie any of these people but you could also pour soup over their head ya know

Hot scalding soup or just like really greasy fatty cold jellied soup?

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
Tom Brady a second time after you pretend you're done giving him a swirlie and he starts to leave and maybe recovers his dignity a little bit in spite of his head and shoulders being sopping wet with toilet water

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Relayer posted:

a goblin flashed us his penis in a parking lot once so we all threw our leftover pho on him.

it was supremely satisfying.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Tom Brady

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Wamdoodle posted:

Hot scalding soup or just like really greasy fatty cold jellied soup?

I was thinking like cold clam chowder or something yeah

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
everyone at NPR

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Damo posted:

i then proceeded to fish out the bag of dog poo poo from the bin to further realize to my horror and absolute rage towards this person that he did not even bother to tie off his bag of dogshit

Tough day at the office

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
M knight shyamalan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the person holding up everyone in a gas station by paying for a box of cigarettes in coins