Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
A sea scorpion at a party, taking sips out of a can in the shallows and performing in front of its associates. It slides on the sandy dance floor, showing off its smooth moves and wowing the aquatic audience with the "sea scorpion scuttle" for over a million years.

Dance! Dance! Dance!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

yeah okay I can picture a sea scorpion with a lampshade on its head

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sea scorpion always shows up with a case of craft beer, not just Natty Light, and enough weed for everyone.

He's also the friend who will hold your hair when you party a little too hard.

What a great guy.

FutonForensic

i got teen pregnant'd by the party scorpion and i'm loving it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FutonForensic posted:

i got teen pregnant'd by the party scorpion and i'm loving it

Can't wait for your MTV True Life: 16 Scorpions I Am Pregnant With

Khanstant
You say they good for party but ever seen any of these guys try to make a balloon animal?

Escape From Noise

Sea scorpion always makes sure there's a designated driver, and if that falls through they always pay for a cab

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*me talking furtively to other ancient fish of the genus birkenia*

yeah it's all fun and games with that guy until he decides to just rend you and tear you with his powerful front-facing claws. I mean what do you think his stereoscopic eyes, perfect for perceiving depth, are for, not hunting and eating Brad's cousins? it's kind of an open secret in the community

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

ah poo poo hallucigenia in the house!

look at that dance!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Sea scorpion always makes sure there's a designated driver, and if that falls through they always pay for a crab

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

its not a party without sea scorpions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

compared to the fish and the crab, the sea scorpion is the life of the party