Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Incidentally, the Member for Manilla is also what George Christensen calls his penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Doctor Spaceman posted:

"The stench of marijuana lay heavy in the air, and every communist and Trotskyist sub-group had assembled, it seemed, its entire national membership. We found the atmosphere of the conference so uncongenial"

Wonder what ended up happening to all these 1977 university trotskyists

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

ungulateman posted:

Does anybody know how I can print copies of my responsible service of alcohol and first aid certificates? I lost my physical copies and the transcript from my USI, while proof that I did the latter, doesn't look like a first aid certificate.

http://liquor.vcglr.vic.gov.au/rsa_refresher/findcertificatenumber.aspx

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

To show you just how nasty a Green supporter can be last week I voted early as I have a disability. The worst part was having to run the gauntlet of the how to vote card volunteers. Most of the volunteers were polite as I passed them and waved away their cards except for the Greens Party volunteer. When I shook my head for no, he charged after me and in a loud shrill voice demanded why I wouldn't take his how to vote card. I kept on walking but said in a quiet polite voice, 'because I don't vote Green, that's why.' The volunteers from the other Parties clapped and cheered me as I passed by! It really felt great to see a Green supporter's lose it!

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Whoops forgot to update my address so it looks like I will be absentee voting for Wannon. I'm scared to have a look at my choice

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Unfortunately I move back to Perth on Monday. Can I park my motorbike on the footpath as is legal in The Best State, or do I need to take up a car spot as per The Worst state? Same question with lane filtering at red light.

Still going to vote the communists in Liberal Fortress Ripon before I leave though

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

:(

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

My mum accused me of being "very communist-y" tonight.

She also said the liberal govt in Perth is building a train line to the airport, is this something I can refute? If true, my mind is blown.

Amoeba102 posted:

Malke your own base. Just flour oil yest and sugar. It's the way to go for fiscaltarians.

Also better taste. "Woodfired" is never as good as "home made base".

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

bigis posted:

I'm pretty sure the WA libs started the airport train line then labor took over and rebadged it as MetroNet™️.

This is what mummy was suggesting .... I'd hate for her to be right in this situation. Good heavens

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Periphery posted:

The only thing Bill should do tomorrow is call a press conference, say "Cheers Bob", then scull a pint and walk off stage.

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Melbourne best

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

There is nothing good in this world any more

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Who the gently caress are all these casuals

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

I made the decision about 5 years ago that I won't be having kids for the indefinite future. It's not set in stone, but the climate is my biggest concern, and global stability just seems out of whack.

When our Chinese overlords enforce a 2 child policy to create workers for the great Australian agricultagricultural leap, maybe I will change my mind.

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

What was the birthday cake incident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

How often do you tragics just give up and say you dont give a gently caress any more, only to turn around 10 minutes later and start giving a gently caress extremely severely?