Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

man, im so tired of all these star wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i didnt see the movie but...did it explain who and when palpatine hosed??

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I just sat through star wars for the fourth time with all my friends and have decided after repeated viewings and payings that i do not like this movie. it is like a trip up j j abrams rear end and through his digestive system in reverse.

please watch my two hour-long youtube videos about how much i hate it (click here for spoilers and here for spoiler free)

you should definitely see this movie just to see for yourself

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

is it explained how kylo ren got darth vader's helmet when they had to go through this whole movie to find the wreckage of the death star?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i dont like the dead speak...it's rough, and coarse, and it gets everywhere

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

J J Abrams has a history of being a great storyteller, let's definitely have him do the first and last movies in this series.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Why did the emperor make multiple smokes and why was Smoke in charge of the first order?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

if palpatine survived at the end of return of the jedi, why didn't he just keep running the empire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I said come in! posted:

I really wish Disney had just recasted someone new to play Leia. Apparently that came down to the vast majority of the issues with the narrative in Last Jedi, and Rise of Skywalker, was that Leia was meant to be the main character alongside Rey.

The fact that she died before they finished filming is only one negative aspect of many for that bad idea