Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I wish the star wars franchise would die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Leon Einstein posted:

Let's just be honest with ourselves and admit SW was a phenomenon in the right place at the right time. Everything trying to recapture the magic of the OT will fail no matter what.

If only people realized that 20 years ago.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Rey murdered rose for kissing Finn.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Gutcruncher posted:

Hey guys here’s a wacky idea.

When your actor dies between films, recast. Don’t use scraps of unused footage, don’t turn them into a cgi cartoon, recast. Audiences aren’t so retarded that they won’t understand “oh character is another actor now I guess oh well”

That's so 20th century.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

your word play proves you are cool and do not care about car roars anymore

Car roars is what they call the fast and the furious franchise in china

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
They should make a sequel to Jedi Academy. That game was fun.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Were people fans of the kiss between Rey and Kylo? That felt really shoehorned in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

skasion posted:

its fine. the sexual tension between Rey and Kylo is one of the most important elements of TLJ and people responded very positively to it by and large -- whatever people complain about in that movie, it's usually not that. so they play it up in this one and there's even a recurring gag (a lot people seem to have mistaken this for an unresolved subplot) about how Finn wants to confess his feelings to Rey but he keeps getting prevented from doing so.

To quote my other reply I didn't like the last jedi and found the sexual tension between Rey and Kylo dumb but I know how "shippers" like to turn sociopathic monsters into troubled bad boys in need of love.

Kylo should have kissed the emperor instead.