Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Snow Cone Capone posted:

also this is absolutely the wreck of the death star which means the Emperor probably survived the end of ROTJ and is the real face behind the power, which is dumb as gently caress

e: like "evil force ghost emperor" would have been alright but "actually he's been living in the ruins of the giant space station we specifically saw explode into dust" is :wtc: as hell

At least this implies the environmental devastation wrought by a moon sized space station probably killed off the Ewoks.

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Kazak posted:

I haven't read the books but I've played about halfway through 3 and its easy to follow

The show isn't doing itself any favors jumping between 3 loving timelines however

Yeah I don't think I figured out the timeline jump thing until episode 3 when they show young Foltest in the sorcerer dance scene.