Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

Urban Dead is an ancient browser game based around the struggle between zombies and survivors in a fictional city, Malton.
It's free and based on an AP system that makes it easy to play in a meaningful way in a few minutes per day.
There are a few factions still active in the game, including pro-survivor and PKer human factions, and some Zombie factions as well.

History
The game is now dead in terms of development. Despite this, there are tens or maybe even hundreds of people playing.
Apparently, well before I started playing, there was a goon group called DARIS.

This group had a pretty solid impact on the game and was known as an institutionalized PKer group.

Now
DARIS has been defunct for quite some time, but I recently joined a group seeking to become its spiritual successor. NMGM, or New Malton Guerilla Movement, is a guerrilla army with front groups used to institutionalize PKing in the form of "legal executions" and "defense". So far we have managed to severely piss off anti-PKer groups and the entire suburb of Shearbank. We operate by blasting out propaganda about our "legal government" wing while running a guerrilla warfare campaign against enemies and executing them. It would be great to have more goons on our side -- so far we are a relatively small group but we are very active and span several time zones.

Whether you decide to join NMGM or not, it would be fun to have a goon presence in this dead game... there is a lot of room for that. I'd suggest joining NMGM if you are into PKing, propaganda, and so on, since we already have an active presence but are a small group so your impact could be felt immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU