Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

UM YES THIS IS KAREN RODGERS AND I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU ALL TO PLEASE STOP PARKING YOUR CAR IN YOUR DRIVEWAY, IT IS AN EYESORE AND I WILL NOT NAME NAMES BUT ONE HONDA ODYSSEY HAS GIVE UNWASHED ALL WINTER SO PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR PROPERTY VALUES WHEN YOU ARE DECIDING TO NOT WASH YOUR CAR AND ALSO PARK IT IN YOUR DRIVEWAY THANK YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Do anyone have tool move mirror L.O.L. LIVE LAUGH LOVE

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Neighbors:

It has come to my attention that someone has been using my yard as their dog's relief area. Even though there is no dog excrement left on my lawn, I am completely apoplectic that anyone would walk their tiny beast on a string and then allow it to defecate in public. Please do not sully our beautiful and expensive neighborhood; teach your dogs to use a very small toilet inside your house.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The next public election for neighborhood watch block Captain is on May 8th from 1-1:15pm in an undisclosed location. For your safety, we will only allow people whose names begin with A-D to vote, as only people named Ainsley, Bertram, Chlamydiane and Dodrick are eligible to vote by residency requirements.

Also don't forget to pay your HOA fees as soon as possible. We wouldn't want to miss out on paying your representatives in unlimited free engraving certificates to Things Remembered!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi my name is Kelsey and I'm selling CUTCO brand knives to raise money for my eventual binge drinking disorder. Please buy my $200 plastic handled knives so I can sign you up for the neighborhood's hottest new pyramid scheme!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

NEIGHBORHOOD ALERT:

I SAW A MAN-EATING RABID SQUIRREL DRAGGING A KILL TO HIS CAVE OVER ON GREENDALE; PLEASE KEEP YOUR CHILDREN, PETS AND GRANDPARENTS IN THEIR OVERSIZED PRIVATE ROOMS FOR THEIR SAFETY AND YOURS; THE SQUIRRELS ARE CLEARLY THE PRODUCT OF "THOSE PEOPLE" IN THE NEXT CITY OVER IN A BID TO DRIVE US OUT OF EXISTENCE SO THEY CAN TAKE OVER OUR FROGURT SHOPS.

google THIS

hamjobs posted:

Hi my name is Kelsey and I'm selling CUTCO brand knives to raise money for my eventual binge drinking disorder. Please buy my $200 plastic handled knives so I can sign you up for the neighborhood's hottest new pyramid scheme!

True story: I did the college CUTCO thing. My dad was one of my only customers and I'm pretty sure my mom was the other one. His knives started rusting after about a week of use so he returned them, and as a result I had to remit my commission. Since you also have to buy your own demonstration knives to be a salesperson, my net income from CUTCO was something less than zero.

More recently, my last job had an engagement with Vector Marketing (CUTCO's salesperson acquisition arm), where I coded up A/B tests to help optimize their signup flow. So I guess you could say they finally wound up paying me.

Also also, their headquarters in Olean, NY is about a 20-minute drive from where most of my extended family lives. I literally can not lose them.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

True story: I did the college CUTCO thing. My dad was one of my only customers and I'm pretty sure my mom was the other one. His knives started rusting after about a week of use so he returned them, and as a result I had to remit my commission. Since you also have to buy your own demonstration knives to be a salesperson, my net income from CUTCO was something less than zero.

More recently, my last job had an engagement with Vector Marketing (CUTCO's salesperson acquisition arm), where I coded up A/B tests to help optimize their signup flow. So I guess you could say they finally wound up paying me.

Also also, their headquarters in Olean, NY is about a 20-minute drive from where most of my extended family lives. I literally can not lose them.

Lol you will never escape the lovely knife and glass cutting board hell

SweetAl13

BEEN HEARING VERY LOUD GUNSHOT NOISES ALL NIGHT. MAY BE A SERIAL TIRE POPPER OR SOME SORT OF STRING OF BLOWN TRANSFORMERS.

THAT BEING SAID, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, EVERYONE.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SOME ONE STOL MY LAWN-MOWRE DRIVE BELTIF U SEE A LARGE MAN WALK WITH DRIVE BELT PLS CALL 9-11 TO HAVE HIM SHOT THANK YOU GOD BLESS AMERICA

alnilam

I saw a group of suspicious characters hanging around in the park across my street. They looked up to no good and plus did not look from around here. I think they could tell I was watching because they ended up not committing any crimes but I could tell they were going to. Please keep an eye out!

ty manifisto

pork steaks

a lovely boy
Just got fake call from the irs asking for my social security number. Called cops and local news but havent got new info. Anyone else on Clark St had this hapen? My mom lives down road about 4 blocks and i want her to be safe on the phone. She is elderly and has arthritits

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

lmbo a+ thread hams

vanisher

Attn Neighbors!! Just saw a coyote and called the zoo AGAIN because they are letting their coyotes out after dark. Setting up a call-in effort for the mayors office this sunday after church PLEASE JOIN, dont deviate from the script please (Helen).

vanisher

SELLING BARELY USED CUTCO KNIVES (MINOR RUST). Bought some Cutco knives from my son to help him out (needs this for his resume). We eat a bunch of lemons in our house and the drat things rusted out faster than a 98 Acura in Miami. Retail cost was $499, taking best offer.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I actually literally downloaded this app yesterday and it took only a few small scrolls to come across posts being paranoid about teens in hoodies and Latino people staying in their cars too long in front of houses so I'm pretty soured on this app already since the racism was instantaneous and shameless.

vanisher

DEAR BITCHES: you all can BLOW ME. Guess who won the canadian lottery today and is getting $5,000,000? Thats right, Mrs Hamishaw. Just sent my wire for the taxes and customs fees now. GO TO HELL JANET, I CLEAN UP MY DOGS FECES PROMPTLY AND AM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF HAVING TO KNEEL DOWN WITH A LITTLE ZIPLOCK BAG TO CATCH HIS URINE BEFORE IT TOUCHES YOUR LAWN.

alnilam

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I actually literally downloaded this app yesterday and it took only a few small scrolls to come across posts being paranoid about teens in hoodies and Latino people staying in their cars too long in front of houses so I'm pretty soured on this app already since the racism was instantaneous and shameless.

[steve jobs dressed person talking to a crowd]
Social media. It's all around us. But we asked some of our neighbors what they felt it was missing. Racism. Classism. NIMBYism. Neighborhood watch vigilante types. Unreasonable complaints about parking. Without these things, how can we possibly hope to form a real connection with our neighbors?That's why we created... *unveils logo* NextDoor

ty manifisto

alnilam

We took all of our favorite elements of a neighborhood public meeting dominated by crotchety king-of-the-neighborhood types, and turbocharged it using the powerful platform of Social Media. Download NextDoor today.

ty manifisto

vanisher

alnilam posted:

We took all of our favorite elements of a neighborhood public meeting dominated by crotchety king-of-the-neighborhood types, and turbocharged it using the powerful platform of Social Media. Download NextDoor today.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
chance to survive, time
neighbors, just wanted to let everyone know YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

DEAR BITCHES: you all can BLOW ME. Guess who won the canadian lottery today and is getting $5,000,000? Thats right, Mrs Hamishaw. Just sent my wire for the taxes and customs fees now. GO TO HELL JANET, I CLEAN UP MY DOGS FECES PROMPTLY AND AM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF HAVING TO KNEEL DOWN WITH A LITTLE ZIPLOCK BAG TO CATCH HIS URINE BEFORE IT TOUCHES YOUR LAWN.

this is so real it hurts lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi I'm Jack, from Twitter, and I just want to let you know that we're buying nextdoor--we'll keep all that racism and add valuable anonymous posting of bullshit nationalism to go with it.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

alnilam posted:

[steve jobs dressed as a person talking to a crowd]

read this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Goons Are Gifts

Dear parents,
we all know what's up and as a mom I know you can understand me, as we have to address this issue.
We all want our children to be safe and arrive at school alive. We now that this is not an easy task, spending our spare free time for safety on the way to school. I for one believe that it is not too much to ask from the school to participate in our children's safety and I know I got your support when saying that this is from a certain angle a matter of life and death.

Driving a car is dangerous. Bringing your kids to school even more so. So please, if you care for the future, if you want to safe the life of our children and make sure we know that even a hardworking mom can bring their kids to school in the safe manner they deserve, please take a moment to sign my petition.

Together we can achieve something and we can finally actually get the space we need! This way we can compel the school to finally expand the school's parking lots for SUVs.

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

SUSPECIOUS SMALL PEOPLE

I HAVE BEEN SEEING SUSPECIOUS SMALL PEOPLE ON BICYCLES IN THE SIDEWALK, I DO NOT THINK THEY ARE FROM AROUND HERE, VERY SMALL (THIEFS???) OFTEN LAUGHING (EVIL PLANNING!!!!)

OFTEN SEEN AROUND 3:15 PM WHILE PEOPLE ARE AT WORK

WHERE ARE POLICE ????

-------
* * * God Bless America * * *
God Bless Us All

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dave Schlongbottom, Hurr-Durr Heights 1h ago

How do we turn up the heat to get people to take care of their property? I feel as though I am surrounded by houses that are not kept up. The yard behind me is basically mud and weeds (it makes for a very ugly view when sitting on the back patio). The house next to me has shingles mussing, a rusting dented up garage door and weeds clumbing over bushes and trees choking them out. It’s embarrassing to have company over. The house also has commercial vehicles in and out regularly. I can’t be the only person that notices. The house axfew doors up the street is a rental house that’s been missing a garage door for at least a year. The house a few up from that is in pre-foreclosure and in terrible condition. Derelict car, weeds growing everywhere, crumbling front porch. If my alderperson is walking the village on a regular basis or even now and then there is no way they can miss this stuff. I’ve reported it and don’t feel the city is doing anything about it, at least it appears that way. I want the city to do more to hold people accountable. Most of what I see doesn’t involve a lot of money to clean up and the people living in those houses are not unable to do the work to fix many of the issues.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hamjobs posted:

Dave Schlongbottom, Hurr-Durr Heights 1h ago

How do we turn up the heat to get people to take care of their property? I feel as though I am surrounded by houses that are not kept up. The yard behind me is basically mud and weeds (it makes for a very ugly view when sitting on the back patio). The house next to me has shingles mussing, a rusting dented up garage door and weeds clumbing over bushes and trees choking them out. It’s embarrassing to have company over. The house also has commercial vehicles in and out regularly. I can’t be the only person that notices. The house axfew doors up the street is a rental house that’s been missing a garage door for at least a year. The house a few up from that is in pre-foreclosure and in terrible condition. Derelict car, weeds growing everywhere, crumbling front porch. If my alderperson is walking the village on a regular basis or even now and then there is no way they can miss this stuff. I’ve reported it and don’t feel the city is doing anything about it, at least it appears that way. I want the city to do more to hold people accountable. Most of what I see doesn’t involve a lot of money to clean up and the people living in those houses are not unable to do the work to fix many of the issues.

OH NO DAVE MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A HOBBY AND SHUT THE gently caress UP DAVE

FluffieDuckie

I signed up for this ap tonight because I was told my neighbor @msmith posted here asking who was smoking marijuana. It's me buddy.

Also gently caress you. It's legal and you suck.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

(full disclosure - i did not have to make that up)

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

google THIS

I'm honestly a little disappointed from a comedy standpoint, I figured my highly conservative, 87% white community would be gold but they're actually saying things like slow down for the geese and organizing charity events and lamenting that our school levy didn't pass (except for the retirees).

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

I signed up for this ap tonight because I was told my neighbor @msmith posted here asking who was smoking marijuana. It's me buddy.

My neighbor complains about me smoking too, and even sent the cops over.

Who are my best customers. vOv

Stoner Sloth

FluffieDuckie posted:

hamjobs posted:

That's insane - I've never had neighbours complain, much less send cops around over weed despite it being illegal here.

think the only vaguely negative interactions with neighbours here have been a couple of the tradies the ppl over the road above us hired trying to dump stuff on our property "cause there was nowhere to do it where they were working" and we made them clean that poo poo up and take it with them, neighbour felt bad about it cause he didn't realize that the tradies he hired were pretty shoddy.

:shrug: maybe there's just so much suburb here that all the really weird complainy types have been isolated to a few particularly unpleasant neighbourhoods?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Farecoal

There he go

hamjobs posted:

Wait the neighbor or the cops

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

Wait the neighbor or the cops

Yup. Both.

google THIS

Well ok, there's...there's this

Goons Are Gifts

Can someone Photoshop me a dangerous and suspicious looking, armed cow real quick? I need it to reply to something.

Farecoal

There he go

google THIS posted:

Well ok, there's...there's this

:3: but also lmbo

google THIS

I;m thinking about thos cow's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

lawn services

Molching

Only registered members can see post attachments!