Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Ms Adequate posted:

Carthago Suprema Est!!

*Carthago supremum est

Get your dead language grammar correct :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

A while back I preordered the game on Paradox's website, but since the multiplayer is separated by platform, does anyone know if that version is the Steam version?

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Is there anything I can do with religious power other than pop conversion, stability, and the blessings?

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

I see the game often make the distinction between wrong culture happiness and wrong cultural group happiness. Is "wrong culture" the more general one, since it covers both other Latin cultures and non-Latin cultures (if you are playing Rome)? This is what I would think, but then it makes certain things weird from a balance perspective (ie: why would you take the Lex Plautia Papiria over the Lex Aetilia Senita).

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

RabidWeasel posted:

It's mega confusing but wrong culture means that they're part of your culture group but not your primary culture and wrong culture group means what it sounds like.

OK, thanks!

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Rynoto posted:

Their continuing insistence on using only white marble instead of the historically accurate gaudy painted marble is the real reason I:R continues to fail :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Koramei posted:

I'm curious to hear your thoughts about what this kind of game would be

Doesn't the Civilization 4 mod Caveman 2 Cosmos kind of do this?