Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

sleeptalker posted:

This was written in 2018 but I don't wanna necro the old thread:

Ms. Trump wore a pussycat bow when discussing cyberbullying in August 2018, renewing speculation that she was trolling her husband, the president.

she wears those for the opposite reason!!!!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Chokes McGee posted:

Elon Musk, owner of Tesla, refused to let safety measures into his warehouses because he hates the color yellow.

gently caress him yellow owns

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Chicago police shot a 12 year old boy in the knee while raiding the wrong house.

They did not let the boy go to a hospital and instead held him for questioning.

When asked about the incident police lied about what had happened.

The 12 year old boy will be unable to walk for the rest of his life.

I mean this could have happened anytime in the history of america

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Willie Tomg posted:

Having a penis thrust in your face at a drunken dorm party may seem like harmless fun, but when Bret Kavanaugh did it to her, Deborah Ramirez says it confirmed that she didn't belong at Yale in the first place.