Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Blues

iron man. dustbin is made of iron. man in dustbin. iron...dustbin...man? no. poo poo. gently caress.

okay, no, i can do this. ahem: "In the Avengers Edngame, Iron Man is joined in a parallel dustbin by Iron Woman, the exciting new character find, who also lives and shrieks in a dustbin."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

iconic line from endgame "Is it not time for my painkiller?" but like, the Red sKull says it, or something. Thanos snap shouts "Not I!". Bucky Winter Soldier "ah such happy days" (he is reminisicing about his happy days with steve roger and they are both buried in a big pile of sand). Ant Man. Ant is small and futile - where is the ant going? Its smallness is itself futile. Someone plays back a recording of Ant Man in a darkened room and he grinds his teeth saying that he is like the ant and what a sorry state of affairs.

Android Blues

A Wake for Sam but it's the Falcon, who died, and whose name is Sam also. it is sad that the Falcon died, which is a lot like what Beckett would write. maybe Black Widow and Captain America are in a room together having the wake. they get on each other's nerves a lot and repeat the same few slices of banal conversation. maybe they experience a joyless, embittered sexual attraction to each other which is never consummated and instead is mediated by petty spite. Sam doesn't show up to his own wake so it is also "wake-ing for godot". ha ha