Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
i just found this out so wanted to share this with people because it changed by life did you know that you can tell your boss that you are sick and they have to let you go home and probably cant fire you for not coming to work?

i tried that today in fact i texted him and then didn't even come to work at all not even to tell him im sick and so far nothing bad has happened

now im' going to spend the days dripping snot out of my nose and coughing in 27 different layers of clothing i will sweat through but i'm not at work and this is p cool

i think the next step will be to tell him i'm sick on a day i'm not sick and then try staying home wihtout the snot and stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Oh my God, that is a major chill idea. Imagine how much time you can spend not working!! Gonna need a new bong.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh my God, that is a major chill idea. Imagine how much time you can spend not working!! Gonna need a new bong.

i konw right like like this could change lots of peoples lives like if you worked at a sock factory and didn't want to come in and make socks one day you could just tell your boss "im sick" and then not make socks

i'm scared though if we tell too many people though this will become a popular idea and it will have bad effects like on socks which i need right now cause my feet are cold

Goons Are Gifts

OK, we just do shifts: half of the sock makers work, the next day they are sick and the other half makes them.
If both halfs work with double speed, we have the same sock output forever!!

Manifisto

uh im sorry capitalism demands that you come to work and go through the motions, in the process infecting everybody on your commute and in your workplace, thereby dragging down overall productivity by an unreasonable amount

otherwise labor might start to think that it was actually important you see

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
trip report: my day is kinda turning out disappointing becuase when i thought i would stay home today i could play guitar cause i wouldn't be working and i never have time to play but i just tried to play guitar for ten minutes and it isn't fun because i am sick and being sick makes things that used to be fun not fun

unrelated note ever notice that sick and suck are really close to each other in spelling?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Vacation Day" is just a fancy term for a day I come into work to not be bothered by anyone because "I'm on vacation".

Please note that while at work and "on vacation" I take my smoke and lunch breaks whenever the hell I want. In fact, just tell yourself I'm on permanent lunch break while I'm here on my "vacation day".

Just leave me the hell alone.

AND I'LL TALK TO WHOEVER THE HELL I WANT ON THE COMPANY PHONE ON MY "VACATION"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

the voice from the old playstsation commercials but it says "vacation"