Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

tried to win the logtec headset from the arcade claw machine but i got was the anime tiddie mousepad instead. had to put another straw wrapper in the waste jar this week, so i guess i have to use it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

Mom, in a text: "I dropped off that old poster of Linkin Park you used to love on your patio along with the waffle iron you asked for"

Me, whispering under my breath: "this is fine... this is fine..."

FutonForensic

eternally cursing my cats for not producing compostable manure

redm

BrownianMotion posted:

tried to win the logtec headset from the arcade claw machine but i got was the anime tiddie mousepad instead. had to put another straw wrapper in the waste jar this week, so i guess i have to use it

You could pull out the stuffing and flip it over to make an egg caddy.

bird.

redm posted:

You could pull out the stuffing and flip it over to make an egg caddy.

Friend: "can I grab something to drink?"

Me: "yah, don't know what we have though. Grab me something too"

Friend: "looks like we have Sprite, beer, purple stuff, sunn-- what the gently caress! is this some sort of art installment in your fridge?"

redm

BrownianMotion posted:

Friend: "looks like we have Sprite, beer, purple stuff, sunn-- what the gently caress! is this some sort of art installment in your fridge?"

:laffo:

vanisher

BrownianMotion posted:

BrownianMotion posted:

vanisher

(Thanksgiving guests arriving)

"Thanks for having us! We brought you this centerpiece for the table." (Guest hands me a wicker basket with little plastic fruits)

"God DAMMIT. You know how long it took me to eat the last one you gave me?"

alnilam

Me: Hey wanna come over this Friday? We're having a party at my house, no cups or mugs allowed, only non-traditional dirnking vessels haha

Friend: oh wow like what fishbowls and helmets and stuff? haha i've heard of that one, that sounds like a fun theme party

Me: theme?

ty manifisto

vanisher

Welcome back to Trashless! The game show where real suburban moms compete to test their reuse and recycling knowledge. It's the final round and Stacey, Janet, and Karen are all tied.

Alright, for the win, we just need one possible use different from its original purpose for the following item. Buzz when you have an idea.

(Image of an egg carton appears on the screen)

(Ladies are seen mashing their buttons repeatedly, growing more and more frantic as they have no effect. One lady begins having seizures)

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry, we unplugged the buzzers this round because we thought it would be more entertaining.

vanisher fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Apr 25, 2019

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

bird.

vanisher posted:

Welcome back to Trashless! The game show where real suburban moms compete to test their reuse and recycling knowledge. It's the final round and Stacey, Janet, and Karen are all tied.

Alright, for the win, we just need one possible use different from its original purpose for the following item. Buzz when you have an idea.

(Ladies are seen mashing their buttons repeatedly, growing more and more frantic as they have no effect. One lady begins having seizures)

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry, we unplugged the buzzers this round because we thought it would be more entertaining.

google THIS

vanisher posted:

bird.

friend: "oh poo poo dude, we need to get him some benadryl, his skin is starting to rash pretty bad"

me, on a self-moving lawn-mower with a broken blade-rotator: "roger, hop on behind me and grab the clutch"

vanisher

Hey this weed smells like grass. No not like the slang word, like actual grass.

vanisher

(A waste neutral person dies and they go to hell for other reasons)

Devil: welcome, here we are waste neutral

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"do not flush that toilet!" i yell at my guest as i frantically run towards my bathroom

FutonForensic

i gesture at my whole body. "this is a stillsuit of fremen design. waste is collected and filtered in the thigh pads. walking provides the pumping action"

"no! you are wearing jeans. you are filling your wranglers with doodoo and peepiss"

vanisher

FutonForensic posted:

i gesture at my whole body. "this is a stillsuit of fremen design. waste is collected and filtered in the thigh pads. walking provides the pumping action"

"no! you are wearing jeans. you are filling your wranglers with doodoo and peepiss"

"Ah, the smells of home"

google THIS

Reporter: What is your stance on waste?

Me: No comment.

Reporter: (following me as I try to walk away) The public deserves an answer!

Me: (breaking into a run) I said no comment!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
in some pants i'm a 32, and in others i'm a 34.

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

bird.

google THIS posted:

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You're gonna be even more frustrated by all the landfill space you'll need after I poo poo ALL your pants :shrug:

Manifisto

hey bill nice party! you kitchen trash is . . . well it's certainly one way to store trash, with an open lid and everything sort of overflowing onto the floor. I suppose it has a certain "look" and I guess there's a convenience factor going on there. I wouldn't want to tell you how to do it, we're not waste nazis here haha, but I think you might find there are other alternatives that strike a different balance.

ty nesamdoom!

FreshCutFries

hey, if you don't throw it out, it's not wasteful.

*turning around and diving into my living room trash pile like Scrooge McDuck*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thingyman posted:

hey, if you don't throw it out, it's not wasteful.

*turning around and diving into my living room trash pile like Scrooge McDuck*

Ah, is good to see masaokis is here

Korean Boomhauer
garbage in, garbage out

bird.

Manifisto posted:

hey bill nice party! you kitchen trash is . . . well it's certainly one way to store trash, with an open lid and everything sort of overflowing onto the floor. I suppose it has a certain "look" and I guess there's a convenience factor going on there. I wouldn't want to tell you how to do it, we're not waste nazis here haha, but I think you might find there are other alternatives that strike a different balance.

bill sounds like the conf;licted beginnings of a very compelloing noire character i want to learn more about

Twenty Four

Instead of aiming at being waste neutral, I strive to be equal opportunity with my waste. For every little piece of trash I throw away, I try to find some huge hulking item to throw in the dumpster, regardless of whether or not it is functional, or even if it is mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

In order to "offset my carbon footprint" I have started throwing all my garbage into the neighbors trash can.