Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
I'm looking forward to the future adventures of Sorasicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

FutureFriend posted:

also i did the keyblade swipe i promised: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7cHSqezu40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywLmpLdZ7xU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

One day I'll understand what's happening in the non-Disney sections.

Eh, maybe next game.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Congrats on finishing the game's story!

Can't believe that keyblades can break too.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Through the last LP and most of this one I've thought "I guess these are fun to play but they don't look terribly interesting from an outsider perspective"... up until that laser blocking scene. Man that had me going "this is the most awesome game ever" like I was 13 again.

Anyway I love that the series went from "the keyblade is a legendary item" to "There's thousands of keyblades out there and any ol' motherfucker can get one"

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
It's silly but I like the set piece of Xemnas sitting on that throne in his cool armor. They're totally going to bring it back as a minor detail for a related character in a later game, just you watch!

Also the piano + vocals version of Sanctuary that plays when Kairi says "your home" is very touching. That whole scene is genuinely sweet IMO :unsmith:

Anyways good job, this game still rules even if it's dumb (or maybe because it's dumb???????)

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

closing this until i can get some updates in, should hopefully be next month. sorry for the long wait, ganbatte.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

merry christmas folks, got a little christmas cup for yall. also got a bit less of a filler update commentated over, but thatll be in 2022; the year of finishing this lets play....

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
It's a Christmas miracle! Can't believe I referenced this LP in the video I posted today

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
Truly there is joy in the world anytime Futurefriend brings out a new episode. :)

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

FinalGamer posted:

Truly there is joy in the world anytime Futurefriend brings out a new episode. :)

:agreed:

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Somehow I missed out on the previous episode, so imagine watching that on Christmas.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

glad y'all enjoyed it, lets keep this 2 mp/h train going with some mini-games, gamers!

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

And here are the minigames that helped me kill my inner completionist, but it is nice to see someone do them

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
Nah I love this poo poo. More games should have extra content like KH2FM.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I had to count twice, but there are indeed 13 Mushrooms on the Mushroom Keyblade. Phew.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

C-Euro posted:

I had to count twice, but there are indeed 13 Mushrooms on the Mushroom Keyblade. Phew.

tthats The Nomura Promise in action

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Since Chorps didn't post a thread for Urban Yeti, I assume that's just a minigame in KH2.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

EasilyConfused posted:

Since Chorps didn't post a thread for Urban Yeti, I assume that's just a minigame in KH2.

It's in the Casual LP Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750711&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=60#post520728658

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

I always knew Chorps was a filthy casual

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Didn't realize this thread existed. Thanks for ruining my head canon. :argh:

Also this vvvv

Neurion posted:

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Neurion posted:

yep, this has always been obvious. btw new update, 3 vids after this, and then the end of the saga. lets cap out the year 2006 with some high and lowlights

FutureFriend fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Mar 14, 2022

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh this episode fucks, I'm not even two minutes in and I'm cracking up.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
lol I forgot about that stupid little crown that you get for doing the Mushroom XIII sidequest.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

That last gauntlet room looked extremely unfun to play.
Talk about dragging on for too long.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'm just amazed that somehow, here in 2006, you've managed to get past Youtube's 10 minute time limit. You must be a great hacker and I salute your epic hacking FF.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

lol. put this in the OP

C-Euro posted:

lol I forgot about that stupid little crown that you get for doing the Mushroom XIII sidequest.

the crown rules, and hell, ur gonna see a lot of variations on it these last three videos.

TwoPair posted:

I'm just amazed that somehow, here in 2006, you've managed to get past Youtube's 10 minute time limit. You must be a great hacker and I salute your epic hacking FF.

no skill gamer, my uncle is john google who has graciously allowed me to upload another banger vid

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
God I remember that Sephiroth fight taking so long to beat and then when I did and got the Cloud cutscene, had to pause the game to eat dinner and then when I went to unpause I accidently skipped the cutscene

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

God I forgot about the Cloud/Sephiroth fight, what a show

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
A no-damage run of the KH2 Sephiroth fight was one of the first videos I remember bookmarking on YouTube, maybe even the very first.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Man just like last time I thought "this is really neat" watching the Luxord fight only to be reminded "wow this looks like bullshit" in the later phase

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I want Donald's "Noooooo" on a soundboard

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

C-Euro posted:

A no-damage run of the KH2 Sephiroth fight was one of the first videos I remember bookmarking on YouTube, maybe even the very first.

it was cool to be 11 and look up sephiroth runs and be absolutely confident that you would never beat him in ur life. how quickly the tables turn...

btw new update

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I was both bemused and chortled

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

TwoPair posted:

I was both bemused and chortled

This, but also shocked that you would gently caress up patat vs friet like that. Are you even a real Dutch guy?!

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Geemer posted:

This, but also shocked that you would gently caress up patat vs friet like that. Are you even a real Dutch guy?!

last time i went out drinking some guy from delft said i talk english too much. so honestly it might be time to give up the dutch life

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

gently caress, man. :rip:

Yet another OG claimed by our lack of obsession with dubbing all media that enters the country.

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Am i allowed to ask what's the difference between the cut and uncut versions? Is it the bad words?

edit: nevermind, got it from the KH1 LP.

literally this big fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Jul 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I’m glad this LP is telling the masses about Meteorthridates.