Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I used this episode to distract my baby while I fed him, you're providing a valuable service indeed.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jul 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

its done. thank you all for watching and posting in this thread for years. hope we all learned, loved AND laughed. kingdom hearts forever

FutureFriend fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Sep 21, 2022

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

What a beautiful ending
Thank you

Timmy Horsey
Dec 13, 2012

Can't wait for the third one

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Timmy Horsey posted:

Can't wait for the third one

This

I can't wait to update the wikia for when FutureFriend was a force ghost all along.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I had totally forgotten that Xemnas's weapons were just loving lightsabers.

Anyway, bravo, FF. I can't wait for you guys to LP the Japan-only KH mobile game. Then 3 I guess.

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015
I was late to the ride, only discovering this LP recently, but I loved every minute of it. It managed to be both fully informative of all the important game aspects, and also incredibly, incredibly funny with your semi-ironic cornball humor and improv. I don't know where Jack Orlando fits in the kingdom hearts timeline, but I know another Nomura masterpiece when I see one!

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

FutureFriend posted:

its done. thank you all for watching and posting in this thread for years. hope we all learned, loved AND laughed. kingdom hearts forever

Oh come on now, it's not been that lo... wait... oh.. oh no...

Great job! I honestly can't make heads or tails out of these endgame boss battles. Not when I'm playing the game, nor when I'm watching the videos. When do you lose control? When are you in control? Who knows! Just keep mashing buttons and maybe the boss will die before you do!

Next up is the 3DS one, right?

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.

Geemer posted:

Next up is the 3DS one, right?

If we're going in release order the next one would be 358/2 Days, which is a DS game. The 3DS game (Dream Drop Distance) is like, four games after this.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
In the time that this LP took, I moved twice and had a baby. And you know what? It's all thanks to this LP.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

C-Euro posted:

In the time that this LP took, I moved twice and had a baby. And you know what? It's all thanks to this LP.

I trust you named your child in honor of the LP?

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

If we're going in release order the next one would be 358/2 Days, which is a DS game. The 3DS game (Dream Drop Distance) is like, four games after this.

Can't wait for the finale of the (currently released) series in 20 years!

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Geemer posted:

Can't wait for the finale of the (currently released) series in 20 years!

me and chorps pogging out ready to start our kh3 lp

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

i will lp days one day, but sorry for the bad news gamers, but its gonna be a while before we go back to the kingdom hearts well. i mostly just wanna do shorter games for a while plus madi would rather never see kingdom hearts in his life again. sad poo poo. you cant do a group lp of nomura's oeuvre with only three people. its just not right.

Leal posted:

I trust you named your child in honor of the LP?

goongrats to c-euro and their newborn child "(Uncut) Hollow Bastion Part 2"

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

FutureFriend posted:

goongrats to c-euro and their newborn child "(Uncut) Hollow Bastion Part 2"

I was going to make a joke along this line but yours is better than what I had in mind, so yeah let's go with that :v:

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!
It was nice to see a LP by some capital G Gamers for a change. Hope to see you guys "get up on the hydra's back" again someday.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

'Twas truly a great run we had, all three years of it. We laughed, we cried, we made jokes that will one day lead to us failing to get a job. And I won't regret a single moment of it.

Geemer posted:

Great job! I honestly can't make heads or tails out of these endgame boss battles. Not when I'm playing the game, nor when I'm watching the videos. When do you lose control? When are you in control? Who knows! Just keep mashing buttons and maybe the boss will die before you do!

I feel this on the gaming side. I feel like I understand what FF is doing when watching it but every time I've attempted anything in KH outside of the main game I've just completely fumbled it. The only games I can consistently perform in are visual novels.

Anyways nice to see all the positive responses to our grand finale, glad to see everyone who stuck with us because it's been a lot of fun! I can't believe the JoJo's double feature interlude was two years ago at this point, when we nominally reached the halfway point of KH2. Time flies I suppose! Hope you'll all join the Keyblade Krew again as we tackle a game with real Hollywood talent!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

ChorpSaway posted:

Hope you'll all join the Keyblade Krew again as we tackle a game with real Hollywood talent!

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts 3, duh :v:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Welp, time to rewatch this LP from the beginning, cause I sure as hell don't remember anything that happened.

except it ruled

EasilyConfused fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Oct 2, 2022

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Who's Roxas?

Ace Transmuter
May 19, 2017

I like video games
Nobody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX