Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

thread title says it all

do it however u like (photoshop, ms paimt, play doh and a camera) but if u happen to be learning blender or considering it this might be a good way to give it a spin why not

skill and polish are irrelevant this is byob

x-post from "sitting weird" thread:

Manifisto posted:

me: TAKE THAT FUCKERS

original content:

disclaimer, I reserve the right to steal your idea and sell to ikea for $$$, this is what is known as "fair use"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

oh my god I love this already :five:

google THIS

big couch + big ol' couch

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ah yes, a couch... For an rear end like me

Manifisto

knife to meat . . . your sofa

Robot Made of Meat

Manifisto posted:

original content:

disclaimer, I reserve the right to steal your idea and sell to ikea for $$$, this is what is known as "fair use"

You could definitely sell this design to airports.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

oh my god I love this already :five:

FutonForensic

Macnult

nice

FreshCutFries

lol, but also, where can i buy this

Manifisto

I SAID YOUR CHAIR IS VERY NI--ah forget it

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

I SAID YOUR CHAIR IS VERY NI--ah forget it

that chair is a trip hazard in all the best ways - big ol rear end couch is cool too, nice work Manifisto!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Manifisto

"bean" bag chair? yeah no, we're a bit more conscientious about food wastage than that in this household

thants

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 01:12 on May 1, 2019

Manifisto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLUK2f5RIoA

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:stare:

love the blender thread too but still just lurking it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

smouched again!

Manifisto

ever been in bed and really wanted a snack? we've got you covered

also, how am I supposed to plagiarize your concepts if I'm the only one cranking out terrible ideas? let's go people, my hookers and booze aren't going to pay for themselves

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
I spent like an hour in garry's mod and this is the best I got

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Chasterson posted:

I spent like an hour in garry's mod and this is the best I got

thank u for your bad furniture. I will need to come up with some way to sell ikea on this concept of "cookware-furniture," it seems promising. like we all know that sitting is the new smoking, so furniture that you cannot actually sit on but instead you cook with is potentially good, but not if you cook unhealthy food with carbs, becasue carbs are also the new smoking. also also smoking is the new smoking, be safe kids.

provisionally I am going to pitch your concept as "fnörf", I will be vague about the benefits but I will have lots of market research demonstrating that sitting is bad and cooking is popular as epitomized by the baking shows that have hamjobs so mesmerized

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

why yes, my bed does consist of piano wire stretched over a pool of hungry piranhas, thank you for noticing!

oh, and a pillow for comfort

Farecoal

There he go
that piano wire is making me cringe more than the piranhas

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

why yes, my bed does consist of piano wire stretched over a pool of hungry piranhas, thank you for noticing!

"extreme® beds offers a unique variety of options for the extreme athletes of todays world"

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

love the observation duck

Manifisto

it's a bidet!

it's a salad bar!

it's the SALADOO™!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

it's a bidet!

it's a salad bar!

it's the SALADOO™!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

it's a bidet!

it's a salad bar!

it's the SALADOO™!

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

it's a bidet!

it's a salad bar!

it's the SALADOO™!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

it's a bidet!

it's a salad bar!

it's the SALADOO™!

I just got busted in court for laughing out loud, I'm glad we're not in session

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Here is my concept piece. It is a foot rest with that folds upwards for easy cleaning, it's spring loaded to make it easy to fold back up. Unfortunately sometimes the springs go off while sitting in the chair causing it to look like the above.

sig by owlhawk911

alnilam

pixaal posted:

Here is my concept piece. It is a foot rest with that folds upwards for easy cleaning, it's spring loaded to make it easy to fold back up. Unfortunately sometimes the springs go off while sitting in the chair causing it to look like the above.

nice also cool wallpaper!

ty manifisto

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

as a bonus, it makes munching noises

alnilam

Can't sleep, clowns will seat me

ty manifisto

xcheopis

alnilam posted:

Can't sleep, clowns will seat me

:golfclap:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

as a bonus, it makes munching noises

lol at the framed duck picture

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Manifisto posted:

it's a bidet!

it's a salad bar!

it's the SALADOO™!

:captainpop:

Manifisto

never run out of desk space again! the Forever desk is endlessly convenient!

Farecoal

There he go
make it not glass and i might buy it tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Farecoal posted:

make it not glass and i might buy it tbh

sorry, we do not make it with not glass (fragile glass I might add). we also do not make it with removed support segments so you can crawl under the table to get to the seat.