Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

thread title says it all

do it however u like (photoshop, ms paimt, play doh and a camera) but if u happen to be learning blender or considering it this might be a good way to give it a spin why not

skill and polish are irrelevant this is byob

x-post from "sitting weird" thread:

Manifisto posted:

me: TAKE THAT FUCKERS

original content:

disclaimer, I reserve the right to steal your idea and sell to ikea for $$$, this is what is known as "fair use"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

knife to meat . . . your sofa

Manifisto

I SAID YOUR CHAIR IS VERY NI--ah forget it

Manifisto

"bean" bag chair? yeah no, we're a bit more conscientious about food wastage than that in this household

thants

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 01:12 on May 1, 2019

Manifisto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLUK2f5RIoA

Manifisto

ever been in bed and really wanted a snack? we've got you covered

also, how am I supposed to plagiarize your concepts if I'm the only one cranking out terrible ideas? let's go people, my hookers and booze aren't going to pay for themselves

Manifisto

Chasterson posted:

I spent like an hour in garry's mod and this is the best I got

thank u for your bad furniture. I will need to come up with some way to sell ikea on this concept of "cookware-furniture," it seems promising. like we all know that sitting is the new smoking, so furniture that you cannot actually sit on but instead you cook with is potentially good, but not if you cook unhealthy food with carbs, becasue carbs are also the new smoking. also also smoking is the new smoking, be safe kids.

provisionally I am going to pitch your concept as "fnörf", I will be vague about the benefits but I will have lots of market research demonstrating that sitting is bad and cooking is popular as epitomized by the baking shows that have hamjobs so mesmerized

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

why yes, my bed does consist of piano wire stretched over a pool of hungry piranhas, thank you for noticing!

oh, and a pillow for comfort

Manifisto

it's a bidet!

it's a salad bar!

it's the SALADOO™!

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

Here is my concept piece. It is a foot rest with that folds upwards for easy cleaning, it's spring loaded to make it easy to fold back up. Unfortunately sometimes the springs go off while sitting in the chair causing it to look like the above.

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

as a bonus, it makes munching noises

Manifisto

never run out of desk space again! the Forever desk is endlessly convenient!

Manifisto

Farecoal posted:

make it not glass and i might buy it tbh

sorry, we do not make it with not glass (fragile glass I might add). we also do not make it with removed support segments so you can crawl under the table to get to the seat.

Manifisto

you people keep asking for customizations. you don't get it, this is the Forever desk, it has been perfected. we are not going to compromise our purity of design for your gripes and belly-aches.

Manifisto

steve jobs himself once said that he would not care to improve it, that's how good it is

Manifisto

"obviously, the convenience is hard to beat . . . but to be honest it's a little dicey, that thing is very sensitive, it goes off for . . . like . . . no reason"

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 21:34 on May 3, 2019

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

lol

byob project: put these all into the format of a catalog and then print some and leave them in random places for people to find

as an aside I learned recently that in furniture catalogs and whatnot, including specifically ikea, everything is a render. they don't use photos anymore, it's apparently cheaper and more flexible to make it all in software.

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

much like your posting

:supaburn:

Manifisto

one of the nice features of the EZ-Slant® bookshelf is that when the retaining wires break (and they will break, especially if you use too many books or just kinda heavy ones), they are easily replaced with inexpensive fishing wire.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

is this also poorly weighted on the backside so that it tips easily and potentially crushes small people and/or children?

it is carefully weighted on the backside so that it tips easily. why make things hard on the poor furniture movers?

also you can adjust the shelves to any height you like, so long as you like the factory height

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

another bonus: the failures do not ALWAYS cascade, sometimes the lower shelves manage to hang on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1GVUX0ZCI0

Manifisto

it's bad . . . because it doesn't exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YxPlHAfBpM

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Rad-daddio posted:

Solidworks renderer ftw

lol

now that's a chair!