Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I haven't played this in a hot minute, do stances have skill trees yet? I remember loving my Void Knight but being annoyed that one of the major build choices I could make for stance (Ethereal or Ravaging) didn't have either built out past the basic buff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Echoing that Werebear is stupid-fun. I really appreciate how easy they make it to get 100% uptime if you're either killing fast enough or fighting rares/bosses (and how the rage-on-kill becomes rage-on-hit against bosses), and how all of the forms have a "<skill> gains your mods from a non-form skill" so you can use skills you were already specialized in, like how Werebear can apply your leap slam mods to Maul and how Swarmblade can apply your Serpent Strike mods to one of its slashes (and also, removes the polearm/spear requirement from SS).