Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
What's the current consensus on this? Worth playing now or wait for a couple more patches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

bobtheconqueror posted:

Lol have the same skelly bug mentioned elsewhere. Skill node that restores 5/10/15 mana on skelly death appears to be tied to absolute value cause if your mana is negative it instead lowers it.

Not impossible to deal with but lol.

How do you get negative mana in the first place?

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

victrix posted:

Controller support in this is so frustratingly close to good - it's already better than PoE which is loving embarassing when comparing GGG to this Small Indie Dev (tm)

But it has a ton of issues that are like, immediately and obviously apparent if you play on controller normally (and doubly so if you've played D3/D4/Grim Dawn/PoE/etc on a pad)

Can't complain too much, since it wasn't long ago there were basically no arpgs with good controller support, but man, zoom in/out hardbound on dpad instead of like, inventory/map? :psyduck: Stuff like that all over the place.

Just use DS4Windows. Remap whatever to whatever.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Magus42 posted:

Can't you just do that directly in Steam these days?

Probably - I don't know because I've used DS4W for so long that I just default to it if I need it.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

I'm not really vibing with my warlock.