Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Well, made it to Monoliths with my first character (Spellblade) at around level... 60something? My skills are all at 17 at the moment. Ran a few 'islands' inside the first monolith, called it a night.

I know there's still a bunch to go, but not 100% sure I'm feeling Spellblade, so thought I'd try out some other classes while I kill time for next PoE league :v:

If I'm understanding this correctly, any alt I make will be able to run monoliths as soon as I get to the end of time, right? I'd be completely under-levelled and under-geared, In order to alleviate this I can just craft some twink gear on my main? Also, those 'dungeon skips' in the campaign require my alt to use a key I've collected previously to run through the dungeon and come out the other side, or once I run a dungeon in any character on a given cycle that shortcut 'stays open'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

LibrarianCroaker posted:

Yes, you can do monos as soon as you get to the end of time (you can do this on your first character too). Some builds can handle it better than others, but legendaries help a lot.

Yes, you need a set of keys to do the dungeon skip. You also need to reach the dungeon's waypoint on your alt character, it won't unlock just by clicking the key.
Alright, glad to see I can still read good. Cheers. :v:

StarkRavingMad posted:

Here's a really good video which explains the different "campaign skips" you can do, and how to make sure you get all your passive points and idol slots. Also has some other powerleveling advice at the end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGSLYU98GjM

(it's a longer video but he explains the campaign skips in the first 8-10 minutes)

oh that's a great video, thanks!

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Quick question: what do I want to be shattering/removing during the campaign, tier-wise? Just shatter anything with any affix good for my current build and remove anything over X tier?