Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilyatha
Nov 4, 2009

srulz posted:

That's good to know, and googling some videos show some delicious stuff, thanks a lot!

BTW can you confirm how the current respeccing works btw? Googling just shows old stuff, or player complaints, etc. So I don't really get how it works now, especially because I haven't bought the game yet.

There's two different respec's. One is skills, and one is your passive tree. For skills, there's two options, point-by-point, and reset the entire skill (let's you choose a new skill to replace it, or just re-slot it and level it from 1 again). Note, you do not get to "respec" in these cases, you must re-level the skill (ie. gain experience). The first 12 or so levels of a skill goes by pretty quick (I say this fighting mid 50s monsters). For passive tree you go to an NPC and pay per point to de-allocate points, and can then re-allocate. It doesn't allow you to break pre-requisites (such as needing 20 in the base class). The cost is in gold, and I can't figure out the logic. My first point was 280g, 2nd 2080g, 3rd 1880g. But anyway, hope that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU